Tears Gator Tears

Someone needs to put a UF helmet on homer.
IMG_8515.gif

@PIPO

Advertisement
Lost in the many awesome screenshots was one of their garbage fans addressing restrepo as a “droopy faced Venezuelan”

Not only is that perfectly on brand for them but they’re making fun of a medical condition and pretty sure he’s Colombian. Also he torched them. Outplayed Wilson by a mile

One of her male staffers was emboldened by her actions and started putting his hands on players there at the end. He’s lucky our dudes showed the upmost restraint

I hear you.

Listen, I’m no keyboard warrior and I’m not claiming to be a tough guy or anything like that, but when it’s a dude putting his hands on you, all bets are off.

Pretty spot-on.

For much of its history, the University of Florida was the school for white males. White females had to go to F$U. Blacks had to go to FAMU. As such, neither school could compete in Division I-A football, the only competition that The Gator had in-state was the University of Miami. And when Miami, in a budgetary crisis, tried to open a conversation about becoming a state school (as some private schools in other states had done), we got vetoed by the University of Florida, (in part) since AT THE TIME Miami was probably a more recognizable geographic name than Florida was. And Florida does NOT like to be eclipsed by any other institution.

So, yes, Florida clings to being "the flagship". To being "the first". To being pre-eminent. To being the only AAU school in Florida for nearly 4 decades. To being in a conference that has become powerful due to southeastern migration and the rapid growth of populations in nearly every SEC footprint state.

I can respect academic excellence. Harvard is great. Yale is great. Stanford is great. But they didn't become great by sucking a disproportionate amount of state funding away from all the other state schools, as Florida did until recently.

So, yeah, I'd EXPECT a flagship state school in a southern state that for most of its history did not admit women or blacks and which siphoned off most of the state funding for over 100 years to be AWESOME.
Florida is also the only school in the nation rocking this
IMG_2291.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not just that, she was putting her hands on players and shoving some of them, watch the video. Totally ******* out of line. honestly, I’ll be god**** if some ***** is going to push me and treat me like I’m a third grader on lunch line and misbehaving. Not saying I would do anything to her, obviously, but I’d walk right around her and do whatever the **** I wanted.
She could have been pushing them yelling “ what about my BUNGA “ don’t ignore me big boy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back