Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Spare me and dont pull my reciepts from back then. @RVACane @TheOriginalCane @Dwinstitles @TrumpyCane tried to warn me buuuuuut now me…..

200w.gif
We been there longer than you have. Try 20 years bruh

Now that the “fog of war” has passed, did you see anything from your roster additions that really made you think you guys would be better than last year? I couldn’t name a difference maker on defense coming in after the kid went to Ole Miss and the only guy on offense was Wilson, but that’s not enough. Losing Ettienne was big because it leaves you with one good option at RB, but outside of that it’s bang average. I just didn’t see the net talent gain to compete. The only thing people said was “the swamp” but thats not an answer.
I seen that fake tough Manny nonsense before. they were popping off like it makes you win. everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face

Advertisement
Advertisement
non stop recruiting means making ridicules offers to kids. NO WAY he is a better offensive mind than Mullen. Mullen doesnt like recruiting but that guy can score on anyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They are so obsessed with Urban Meyer.
I don't think so. Him taking the UDub job was him admitting that he isn't getting the UF job. That and that he likely no longer wants it. He could have stayed at UA and had another big year and been the odds on favorite for the UF job, he took the UDub job because I'm convinced he now knows that the UF job is trash. UF is being exposed as a school that talks a big game but isn't truly committed to winning in the modern era. NIL game is trash, collective game is mediocre at best. You aren't winning diddly in the SEC with their approach.
you sound scared of Jedd Fisch.

He’d take the job in a heart beat…and he’d get the same thing Billy got.

I had to make a thread on Swamp Gas about everything. I HAD TO

Ya done good out there, kid. You fought the fight. But it’s time to come home now. We’d like to welcome you as a U fan, oh misguided one who held out just as long as he could to spite his parents.

Advertisement
Back