Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They can’t seriously have Cormani hosting recruits can they? Nothing says “our team has no leadership” like having a walk-on transfer who publicly flopped and couldn’t get a p4 scholarship anywhere as your weekend host.
Gotta believe he’s only doing this with Marshall cause bye bye Billy knows they will badmouth Miami and Mario to the inth degree.

How exactly can Cormani bad mouth Miami?
IMG_1051.jpeg

Advertisement
How exactly can Cormani bad mouth Miami?
Easily…nothing says what he says about what happened here before he bolted has to be the truth…he can easily make something up to make us look bad…same with Marshall and his recruitment.It’s not like these two kids haven’t had a lot of dealings with Miami during their recruitments and can just fudge the truth a bit.

Easily…nothing says what he says about what happened here before he bolted has to be the truth…he can easily make something up to make us look bad…same with Marshall and his recruitment.It’s not like these two kids haven’t had a lot of dealings with Miami during their recruitments and can just fudge the truth a bit.
Yeah he can lie. But Miami wanted Cormani bad and from everything I heard treated him and his family with nothing but respect. But you’re right he can lie.

Advertisement
Believe it is their basketball arena. That is their big flex in OV having dinner on a basketball court. Meanwhile Miami takes these kids to expensive waterfront restaurants.
Next they’re gonna give then mayo Mac and cheese in a TV dinner while they watch their 5-7 season on the scoreboard above and dream how great they’re gonna be this year….notice I said dream cause that’s the only way they win 5 this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just saying, even if a transfer has not played (may have been injured, may have been an upperclassman ahead of him), if he still has speed, size, strength, then he still has SOME value and worth. Definitely not a blue-chipper, but worth SOMETHING.
Yes, but it's all unpredictable. The recruiting sites should not try to make a comparison of proven experienced players who have been successful at the P-5 level to guys that have done nothing. For example, Trying to compare that unproven 5-star QB to even a 3-star QB who has multiple years of experience makes no sense. Why? Because 50% of all high school 5-start QBs are busts.

Put another way, they're taking good ripe apples ready for picking and saying the young apples that just spouted are going to make a better apple pie despite half of the young apples rotting even before they mature.

Sorry for the analogy. Maybe I'm hungry for pie.

Advertisement
Back