Tears Gator Tears

george bush GIF

Advertisement
I’m a little afraid to ask but they keep mentioning dinner at the “Odome”. What is that?
It’s the BB arena and when they get done with their Mac and mayo and the stale cinnamon buns for desert Bye Bye Billy gives everyone a tour of the locker rooms where they get to keep any jocks or smelly jerseys they might find.
Blood Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

Advertisement
What language was McClain's porst written in? What the **** is he trying to say?

Advertisement
it's actually a nice hotel, it's called the elios i think ... modern look .... the issue is gville aint mia ... there's no demand for 2000 a night hotels ... sux for them
I guess Motel 6 is nice as well. That place is about as cheaply furnished as possible. No artwork. No decor. At least it looks clean except that carpet has to be nasty. I don't like to stay in hotels with carpets in the rooms. Just a haven for germs and mold. Likely some organic stains on the carpet if you know what I mean.

Advertisement
I guess Motel 6 is nice as well. That place is about as cheaply furnished as possible. No artwork. No decor. At least it looks clean except that carpet has to be nasty. I don't like to stay in hotels with carpets in the rooms. Just a haven for germs and mold. Likely some organic stains on the carpet if you know what I mean.
obviously i'm not as nuisance as some of the posters in this thread ... that being said, no hotel in gville compares to the vibe of miami

Top chef. Love it. Everything they do just seems so corny. Even down to the shorts Forrest Billy boy gump is wearing. And the shirt protruding from under the jacket in that pic with hanks.

I know we get on Mario for that “how you do one thing” stuff but he’s always locked in for little things like this

Advertisement
The booster actually think that O-dome dinners are effective. They show that despite the surrounding areas the University is top shelf. They sell “the university family “ vibe. Lifetime membership larger friend group. It works on some despite Cornball Billy. I hear the highlight videos are rather short and actually weave in old players who really do not actively support the school any longer.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was nice to see the Pride Month color scheme, but it's still just folding picnic tables and chairs inside of a smelly gym.

There is nothing like the sweaty aroma of *** funk and ball sweat to really get those taste buds going and your palate ready for a fabulous meal from the chefs at the gator lunch room.

Is it normal to be on a recruiting weekend and the only time you get to see the head coach is a car ride to a dinner that you wont even be sitting with him? Got **** I don't know **** about it but I hope Mario can do better than that for recruits we supposedly want.

Advertisement
Back