Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Miami Mike wants other gators to start **** in the parking lot and then afterwards pop off about how “We” did this and “We” did that. Meanwhile, he’ll be standing far removed from it wanting no part of it just like I would.
Miami Mike on his way to start **** in a parking lot.

low-price-okay.gif

So when Tebow and Hernandez were having ***, who was the top?
copa america centenario yellow card GIF by Univision Deportes

Im just starting the process of catching up on threads to get ready for the season. @DTP cmon bro. Hopefully this is some offseason monkey business. Youre one of our starters. I cant trot you out here on the board Aug 31st like this. Kiss your family and tell them they'll see you in Jan. Lets go.

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner called today and I brought up the hoops dinner. He said that they do that to be different and portray the school as “home” and not some “clip joint” like in city schools. He did admit that the food looked cheap compared to what he has seen from others. He thinks they used school chefs to prepare it.

Advertisement
My Bull Gator partner called today and I brought up the hoops dinner. He said that they do that to be different and portray the school as “home” and not some “clip joint” like in city schools. He did admit that the food looked cheap compared to what he has seen from others. He thinks they used school chefs to prepare it.
School chefs = Raiford chefs?

You know you're a goofy mfer when you get amped to go eat the cafeteria meal in the school gym on your crootin visit...

Advertisement
Advertisement

I cannot emphasize this enough.

It is possible to portray UiF as "home" in a setting that is not, you know, A SWEATY GYM. They have coaches' houses that could host a nice event. The UiF president's house is near The Swamp. Even that stupid museum where they try to impress the parents would be a step in the right direction.

Nothing makes me feel like "home" more than setting up tables for 10 coaches and 10 athletes' families IN THE MIDDLE OF A 12,000 CAPACITY BASKETBALL ARENA. Real "homey"...

I understand they can't compete with Miami area restaurants (I just had dinner at Prime 54), but that doesn't mean you have to take a pic-a-nick basket out to Payne's Prairie in order to emphasize the theme of "home"...

Advertisement
Back