IMG_6613.jpeg
IMG_6614.jpeg
IMG_6615.jpeg
IMG_6616.jpeg
IMG_6617.jpeg
IMG_6618.jpeg
IMG_6619.jpeg

Advertisement
was talking to my shockingly realistic gaytor friend. He hates Billy, calls him Billy boring...he's saying best case scenario 5-7 next year...I'm like 5 seems like a big number.
I think the Bull Gator talking points were circulated because mine said exactly the same thing. Down play the season and ready to move on or act surprised if they go 7-5ish

Advertisement
“Hey Myles, you gotta be multiple in the front end (two apps - mozz sticks and garlic bread) and multiple in the back (two desserts - slice of chocolate cake and a slice of key lime pie).”
"Most people can either eat a lot of apps or a lot of dessert, okay, but we can do both. That's what makes us different"

"Most people can either eat a lot of apps or a lot of dessert, okay, but we can do both. That's what makes us different"
“This part of the meal is drinks. And then next there will be appetizers. And then we will have to eat a main course. And then after that dessert. You just have to prepare differently for all of these foods”

They can’t seriously have Cormani hosting recruits can they? Nothing says “our team has no leadership” like having a walk-on transfer who publicly flopped and couldn’t get a p4 scholarship anywhere as your weekend host.

Advertisement
Back