Tears Gator Tears

1657729960219.webp

Advertisement
Facts, and they think not winning 12 games is gonna derail our class. 85% of commits or not even gonna field a call. There is always some that you have to hold on to because it was close in their top schools. But that's whether you win or not. We flipped Skinner from a team fresh of back to back title games.
But but, skinner puked on his FSU visit. Low character. Everyone else backed off

(Did I do that right?)

Advertisement
I don’t know if it’s confidence or the fact that we hate the gaytes, it’s gaytor tears, he’s currently sucking on the trail, he inherited a bad team with lots of holes to fill! It’s gaytor tears, we don’t need a reason!
I don’t think it’s confidence. We have seen three out of four of our last head coaches that were in over their heads, had no coaching network, couldn’t sell experience to recruits, and we are witnessing that exact same thing right now in Gainesville. It’s a talent acquisition game, and Napier did not have an earth shattering scheme that everyone talks about that could overcome talent deficiencies. Welcome to big boy football. I got one can’t wait to see the results

I love this thread.

But it's a little insane how confident you guys are that Napier will suck. You never know with a new coach.
Croc tears >> booze. Croc tears + booze = insane confidence that Napier and all who don the slimy scales of the gate will now and forevermore suck. This is tears, baby. Never knowing is another thread altogether.

Its true especially when a perceived Gator lean in Kearney commits to FSU **** near while he's wrapping up his OV to UF

That is horrible… Coach must trying some reverse psychology sh*t but it’s gonna fail miserably…Napier may have to can these guys after 1 year… they are going to set you so far back.

Whenever your ready to commit to the dark side let us know lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who does Bloke Balake think is going to commit next?

4-star WR Daquayvious Sorey
4-star DL Will Norman
4-star WR Andy Jean
4-star WR Aidan Mizell
4-star CB Ja'Keem Jackson
4-star DL Kamran James
4-star S Jordan Castell

Strange coincidence, all of these recruits' mothers named their sons "4-star"...

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s confidence. We have seen three out of four of our last head coaches that were in over their heads, had no coaching network, couldn’t sell experience to recruits, and we are witnessing that exact same thing right now in Gainesville. It’s a talent acquisition game, and Napier did not have an earth shattering scheme that everyone talks about that could overcome talent deficiencies. Welcome to big boy football. I got one can’t wait to see the results

This is a really good point. It’s not like we don’t have up close and personal experience with what futility looks like.

We’ve seen this before. We are intimately familiar with it. And what’s happening up in Hogtown looks incredibly familiar.

I can literally smell the failure on Slingblade Billy.

Advertisement
Back