Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
No, they understand all that, it's just too painful to admit. So they stick to "wait til we start winning". If they win 11 games (BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!) and their class is in the 20s they'll go back to NIL is ruining everything. Whatever, they know the deal.
Facts, and they think not winning 12 games is gonna derail our class. 85% of commits or not even gonna field a call. There is always some that you have to hold on to because it was close in their top schools. But that's whether you win or not. We flipped Skinner from a team fresh of back to back title games.

This board has some strange happenings. We’re destroying the SEC in recruiting and we have one guy questioning Charlie Strong on the recruiting board. We’re obliterating the gator and we’ve got another guy defending Sling Blade Billy who he previously thought was going to kill it with his excellent staph.

Wtf? 💁🏻‍♂️
There are black sheep in every family that should be relegated to the children's table in order to remind them of their place in the pecking order.

Advertisement
Been saying it for years cause there was too much proof out their that proved that theory wrong. They forgot the whole recruit and they will come. What happens when u win and can't recruit? U just won't win big
No matter how many examples you showed people still made excuses because it makes them feel better and also absolved the coaching staff of blame on the trail. All man would say is bags. Just like they doing to us now. I'm like I wanna be known for bags. False and all. It's like rappers talking bout they have 100 Mill getn all the hoes and paying em nothing.

No matter how many examples you showed people still made excuses because it makes them feel better and also absolved the coaching staff of blame on the trail. All man would say is bags. Just like they doing to us now. I'm like I wanna be known for bags. False and all. It's like rappers talking bout they have 100 Mill getn all the hoes and paying em nothing.
Facts it was an excuse for the staff

Advertisement
This guy really wrote that class out in a note pad? Dude doesn’t have Microsoft Word or Excel?

That's an older tweet, you don't have the most updated version:

1657726962842.webp

Last edited:
Best part about denial and rationalizing is nothing will change with them. It’s what kept us in the pits for 20 years, blaming boogeymen (bags, bias etc basically the playbook). Whether it was herby or whatever as soon as we started focusing on ourselves… put real resources into the program, get a legit coach and AD etc things start changing for the better and it’s noticeable. It’s a new day yes it is and it’s glorious.

I mean..who says that we’re “supposed too” land prospects. Ngl that sounds like Miami fans for the last 10 years. You have to close the deal and have everything in order. Idk where you got the idea he drove off guys last cycle. if I remember correctly he closed on 2 top 100 guys at safety and LB. That class was in the 40s or something ( similar to ours) and finished 17th. I’m just going off National rhetoric and according to plenty of ppl who follow UF recruiting Mullen was literally doing the bare minimum when it came to recruiting and Napier and staff has been tryna build relationships. And based on Napiers rep on the trail at Clemson and Bama I know he’ll get some good talent up there ..lol like I said I don’t want to fall in the same trap I did before. I understand this is a gator tears thread so at the end of all that..**** em

I'm trying to go easy on you, I think you are capable of learning and changing.

BUUUUTTT...

It is absolutely positively documented that Billy Gaypier invalidated the commitments of multiple guys that Mullet recruited, and asked them to either come to Gainesville to work out for Billy personally, or send in new video for Billy to evaluate.

These were not 3-star specials. These were high 4-star kids. One was a Gaytor legacy. They were the top-rated kids in the Gaytor class THEN AND NOW and would have constituted some of the best kids in the 2022 signing class (in particular, the QB and WR).

I see you are still borderline white-knighting for Billy Gaypier, and I would allow it IF IT WERE TRUE. But on this issue, you are factually incorrect. Billy Gaypier ran off Mullet recruits.

EDIT: Just realized this was a pre-ban post to which I responded...

Last edited:
Advertisement
@305to954 has an ongoing case via dm which will need to be heard by the committee for a further determination on his status here. I am awaiting 2082, TOC and OCCC. Stay tuned. I’m hoping he can re-join the community of tears but these transgressions must be addressed.
So 305to954 is actually a gator sleeper cell???

Advertisement
I love this thread.

But it's a little insane how confident you guys are that Napier will suck. You never know with a new coach.
I don’t know if it’s confidence or the fact that we hate the gaytes, it’s gaytor tears, he’s currently sucking on the trail, he inherited a bad team with lots of holes to fill! It’s gaytor tears, we don’t need a reason!

Advertisement
Back