Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Billy was brought in because he was supposed to be a better recruiter than Mullen. Mullen was the Xs and Os game day coach who supposedly was too lazy to recruit at the “elite” gator level they expect. His classes were all in the 8-15 range. Although there was a lot of Al Golden type recruiting shenanigans where he’d take guys who had no shot of getting in simply to boost the recruiting numbers. I think it was the 2019 class where 1/4 kids either never enrolled or left school (transfer, kicked out) before they played a single game. Billy, the supposed recruiter upgrade, will be lucky to sign a top 15 class. If he does, it will be because he ends up signing a ton of mediocre recruits. He’s shot his load with local layups and isn’t in the running for any really big names besides Cormani (who they’ve supposedly lost a lot of ground on). Most of the cream of the crop have either already committed somewhere or have a final list that doesn’t include the gator. They’re likely ending up somewhere between 15-25 and that’s just not going to cut it in a “bump” year. If they don’t win really big during the season, their recruiting isn’t going to get any better. If Billy can’t sign anyone decent now, wait until after he goes 8-5 next year.
If they miss on their main targets this cycle I can see them missing the top 20. I don’t see them reaching on too many prospects and signing a smaller class while everyone else will land classes larger than 25.

In terms of the Golden vs Napier comparisons. Napier has a way way better resume and record than Golden did but thus far his recruiting is straight boo boo. Golden landed about every single SFLA target his first year outside of Amari and maybe some else. But he got Duke, Tracy, Jelani, Bush and others. He did this all while the school was under ‘the cloud’. Golden ended up getting owned by Jimbo in the state but given the resources UF has ole sling blade should be doing much much better.

I’m not even going to deal with this bull shît in gator tears, especially when we’re actually talking historical facts and kicking the **** out of them on the trail.

@305to954 you are now banned from Gator Tears for your transgressions. If you want back in, you need to dm a video or at least an explanation to myself, @OriginalCanesCanesCanes , @TheOriginalCane and @Canes2082 - like Billy required of established high school players - as we are the hearing committee. This is poetic justice.

And if I’m not mistaken, you went on one of these tangents in here before and then admitted that you were pushing the law here and bowed out. Too late this time. We will consider your appeal in a dm though.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Advertisement
You know what I can’t wait for? They keep insisting that Ruiz is breaking rules and yet there seems to be no investigation or punishment. They’ll soon decide that Miami has the NCAA in their pocket like bama does. And that my friends is peak denial. The NCAA hates Miami so much that if they can believe the two are in bed together they can literally convince themselves of anything. They have, at that point, reached denial nirvana.
View attachment 197932
This breaking rules narrative is so dumb. The kids are actually on video promoting his company. What the fvck is gator collective?

Billy was brought in because he was supposed to be a better recruiter than Mullen. Mullen was the Xs and Os game day coach who supposedly was too lazy to recruit at the “elite” gator level they expect. His classes were all in the 8-15 range. Although there was a lot of Al Golden type recruiting shenanigans where he’d take guys who had no shot of getting in simply to boost the recruiting numbers. I think it was the 2019 class where 1/4 kids either never enrolled or left school (transfer, kicked out) before they played a single game. Billy, the supposed recruiter upgrade, will be lucky to sign a top 15 class. If he does, it will be because he ends up signing a ton of mediocre recruits. He’s shot his load with local layups and isn’t in the running for any really big names besides Cormani (who they’ve supposedly lost a lot of ground on). Most of the cream of the crop have either already committed somewhere or have a final list that doesn’t include the gator. They’re likely ending up somewhere between 15-25 and that’s just not going to cut it in a “bump” year. If they don’t win really big during the season, their recruiting isn’t going to get any better. If Billy can’t sign anyone decent now, wait until after he goes 8-5 next year.
think about this....it is inexplicable to not be competing for the CFP every few years with top 10 classes and a good x and o coach. development issues maybe?

Advertisement
think about this....it is inexplicable to not be competing for the CFP every few years with top 10 classes and a good x and o coach. development issues maybe?
Mullett had them close a couple of times but top 10 classes isn’t enough to get you past Georgia, Alabama and LSU in the SEC. Those guys are pulling top 5 classes every year. The number 10 class would still be fourth in the SEC in 2022 and a 15 class would put you at sixth. I will give them credit that the top of their conference is heavyweights.

Advertisement
Like how much more winning can you do with the sh*t team from last year?
People think winning 9 games instead of 7 makes such a huge difference in recruiting. How comes Ole Miss who beat Jimbo didn't even crack the top 10 but Jimbo broke a record for class points or some ****. Me and others been saying it, now People realize, oh yeah, if you can recruit u can body the two teams in the title game multiple times and we didn't have to win 11 games. Now they are saying, wait till the games are played. They don't understand how kids mind work, they feel they are going in there to change it, listen to Ray Ray, listen to David Hicks. When winning a losing matters is when the coach is on the hotseat. Then you can negative recruit and say the coach is gonna be fired. That changes kids mind. Been saying it into the open sky

Nah, he deserves a 30 to 90 day sentence for that. @305to954 you my guy, but.... banned from ALL tears pages for minimum 30 days, banned from Gator Tears for 90 days.

That sounds reasonable.
He doesn't understand the purpose of Tears. Happy to talk football with him in other threads, but he doesn't understand that the point of this thread is pure, distilled hatred

Advertisement
I honestly feel sorry for poor Blake.
Poor guy should think about a career change.
I could not think of a worse job than being a Gaytor fluffer.
When Cormani doesn’t sign with UF, (which he won’t, might not be UM but it won’t be UF), the fan base will be after his head, the same as Chick-Flay-Que-Jay.
Goldkamp bolted. How long can Blake hang in there?

He doesn't understand the purpose of Tears. Happy to talk football with him in other threads, but he doesn't understand that the point of this thread is pure, distilled hatred
I know, but 3 strikes rule.
This his 2nd strike.

If I was a maude (prolly why I'm not lol) he would've gotten the band from all tears threads. Shut down that caping for the other team in said tears thread.

I know, but 3 strikes rule.
This his 2nd strike.

If I was a maude (prolly why I'm not lol) he would've gotten the band from all tears threads. Shut down that caping for the other team in said tears thread.
I'm pretty low tolerance for finding rational discussion in my Tears. It's like getting watered down whiskey. I'd be zero tolerance, but also probably why I'm not a maude

People think winning 9 games instead of 7 makes such a huge difference in recruiting. How comes Ole Miss who beat Jimbo didn't even crack the top 10 but Jimbo broke a record for class points or some ****. Me and others been saying it, now People realize, oh yeah, if you can recruit u can body the two teams in the title game multiple times and we didn't have to win 11 games. Now they are saying, wait till the games are played. They don't understand how kids mind work, they feel they are going in there to change it, listen to Ray Ray, listen to David Hicks. When winning a losing matters is when the coach is on the hotseat. Then you can negative recruit and say the coach is gonna be fired. That changes kids mind. Been saying it into the open sky
No, they understand all that, it's just too painful to admit. So they stick to "wait til we start winning". If they win 11 games (BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!) and their class is in the 20s they'll go back to NIL is ruining everything. Whatever, they know the deal.

Advertisement
Back