Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
They always neglect to include the fact that FIU’s football program had only existed for 4 years when Mario took over, and had only joined D-1A the year prior. Hadn’t even had a winning record until a few years into Mario’s tenure.

Guess that wouldn’t quite fit the narrative?
It wouldn’t though I saw one of them say something to that effect recently.

He’s not a gator, he’s a cane fan but he likes to argue and that’s fine out there but when he ventures into this thread - different ball game.

And objectively, there’s not even an argument right now. Billy has 2 OL coaches and just lost 2 OL recruits to FSU who’s had like 3 losing seasons under this staph.

And Billy botched that last class with that stunt.

Yea even some turds having a hard time turning Billy’s sHT show into a positive.The ones that are not delusional know the light at the end of the tunnel is a train that’s about to smash into them..

I mean..who says that we’re “supposed too” land prospects. Ngl that sounds like Miami fans for the last 10 years. You have to close the deal and have everything in order. Idk where you got the idea he drove off guys last cycle. if I remember correctly he closed on 2 top 100 guys at safety and LB. That class was in the 40s or something ( similar to ours) and finished 17th. I’m just going off National rhetoric and according to plenty of ppl who follow UF recruiting Mullen was literally doing the bare minimum when it came to recruiting and Napier and staff has been tryna build relationships. And based on Napiers rep on the trail at Clemson and Bama I know he’ll get some good talent up there ..lol like I said I don’t want to fall in the same trap I did before. I understand this is a gator tears thread so at the end of all that..**** em
The story was that when he came in he told all the guys in the class they needed to send him film and/or workout for him to retain their spot so some of them walked. Assuming that's true, it's about the dumbest recruiting move I can think of. He was hired too late to do much recruiting, you'd think his first move would be to try holding on to the kids already in the class. But not him, he's too smart for that.

I think the big tell here is that he's not landing nearly as many top guys as he should be for a bump class. In fact, they're not even making kid's top 5-10 lists. Ok, he's building relationships, but if you can't land a big first class, you can't land a big class. That's a fact. We've seen it time and again with new coaches...if their first class isn't great, none of their classes are great. And florida isn't being mentioned by enough top guys, difference makers, for them to finish with a great class. Ok, they'll land some 4* kids, but we've always done that, and look how bad our teams have been. That's where they are. Decent on paper, going to suck on the field.

Advertisement
The story was that when he came in he told all the guys in the class they needed to send him film and/or workout for him to retain their spot so some of them walked. Assuming that's true, it's about the dumbest recruiting move I can think of. He was hired too late to do much recruiting, you'd think his first move would be to try holding on to the kids already in the class. But not him, he's too smart for that.

I think the big tell here is that he's not landing nearly as many top guys as he should be for a bump class. In fact, they're not even making kid's top 5-10 lists. Ok, he's building relationships, but if you can't land a big first class, you can't land a big class. That's a fact. We've seen it time and again with new coaches...if their first class isn't great, none of their classes are great. And florida isn't being mentioned by enough top guys, difference makers, for them to finish with a great class. Ok, they'll land some 4* kids, but we've always done that, and look how bad our teams have been. That's where they are. Decent on paper, going to suck on the field.
Couldn’t have happened to a better FANBASE or CRUMMY PROGRAM!!! 😂😭🤣

This board has some strange happenings. We’re destroying the SEC in recruiting and we have one guy questioning Charlie Strong on the recruiting board. We’re obliterating the gator and we’ve got another guy defending Sling Blade Billy who he previously thought was going to kill it with his excellent staph.

Wtf? 💁🏻‍♂️
They need to rerank those staffs again

I mean..who says that we’re “supposed too” land prospects. Ngl that sounds like Miami fans for the last 10 years. You have to close the deal and have everything in order. Idk where you got the idea he drove off guys last cycle. if I remember correctly he closed on 2 top 100 guys at safety and LB. That class was in the 40s or something ( similar to ours) and finished 17th. I’m just going off National rhetoric and according to plenty of ppl who follow UF recruiting Mullen was literally doing the bare minimum when it came to recruiting and Napier and staff has been tryna build relationships. And based on Napiers rep on the trail at Clemson and Bama I know he’ll get some good talent up there ..lol like I said I don’t want to fall in the same trap I did before. I understand this is a gator tears thread so at the end of all that..**** em
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.06.22 AM.webp

The part that I learned recently is that it’s not just the workout video but he also wanted them each to tell him why they want to be a gator. Lol

Advertisement
@305to954 has an ongoing case via dm which will need to be heard by the committee for a further determination on his status here. I am awaiting 2082, TOC and OCCC. Stay tuned. I’m hoping he can re-join the community of tears but these transgressions must be addressed.
I just want to mention that I responded to him before I saw all your bumps and that you kicked him, or I wouldn't have bothered.

Advertisement
I just want to mention that I responded to him before I saw all your bumps and that you kicked him, or I wouldn't have bothered.
I figured that but it’s ok. He needs to see it. He’ll be given an opportunity to return I’m sure but if someone can’t come in here and bathe in the tears freely and wholeheartedly right now, they should stay away and not interrupt our party.

Advertisement
They always neglect to include the fact that FIU’s football program had only existed for 4 years when Mario took over, and had only joined D-1A the year prior. Hadn’t even had a winning record until a few years into Mario’s tenure.

Guess that wouldn’t quite fit the narrative?
And they fail to mention he had 2 out of 4 winning seasons for fiu

Advertisement
Back