Tears Gator Tears

Your last sentence is exactly what Mullen overlooked and it became his downfall and while Napier is doing things the opposite way of Mullen, he's going to have to be honest with himself because this isn't ULL anymore and if he doesn't act swift to plug leaks, it'll be his downfall just like Mullen's. I had another point to make but it slipped my mind. Oh yea, OL recruiting.

Obviously we know that you guys are cleaning up on the OL (or is about to clean up if things hold true to how all the signs are pointing) and low and behold, Alex Atkins at FSU have beaten us for 4 highly coveted OL the last two cycles; remember they beat us out for Armella and Qae'shon Sapp last cycle and beat us for Kearney and Simmons in the last 3 weeks.

We're a DISTANT 3rd in OL recruiting compared to Miami and FSU. And OL recruiting was [one of] Mullen's/Hev's downfall
56D1E082-0F9D-4A88-A39A-EDCD34C744CB.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Suhrthing thats not very merciful or understanding of you. You don’t even know the terms for his re-admittance into this thread which got approval from TOC, OCCC and 2082.

Yes, particularly since one of the conditions was that he had to bring some strobelight honeys to the next CIS function...

Yes, particularly since one of the conditions was that he had to bring some strobelight honeys to the next CIS function...
I just moved his posts from here into a new thread that I started in his name for him.

Now I will unban him from here and he can just say he won’t do it again. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think that's one of mine.

I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

Dude I was at this kinda large scale arts event recently, a lot going on all over the place, and one little side thing was a theatre where they were workshopping a play for a major theatre company.

It was called Baba Yaga and the something something. I was kind of multi-tasking, but then when it got going, I was like wtf, my CIS dude is a sick puppy. :LOL:

So being unfamiliar with the tale, or at least having forgotten it from long ago I looked it up to learn a little more:

Baba Yaga, also spelled Baba Jaga, in Slavic folklore, an ogress who steals, cooks, and eats her victims, usually children. A guardian of the fountains of the water of life, she lives with two or three sisters (all known as Baba Yaga) in a forest hut that spins continually on birds' legs.

What in the heavenly F!?!! You're weird. I like you.

Advertisement
Back