FLETCHER IS A FULL GO!! (updated, apologies)

ok so mesidor. wasnt he like week to week for a while?
not sure of your perspective ... but zion hasn't played in yearS ... citizen had a catastrophic injury on top of a setback in rehab ... if anything messidor and fletchers situations resembles each other as messidor was injured during the 22-23 season and sat the remainder of it, then came back to start the 23-24 season, before succumbing to injury vs texas a&m ... fletchers seems to be doing the same ... hopefully the results are different than messidor's

Advertisement
IMG_0523.gif

Advertisement
not sure of your perspective ... but zion hasn't played in yearS ... citizen had a catastrophic injury on top of a setback in rehab ... if anything messidor and fletchers situations resembles each other as messidor was injured during the 22-23 season and sat the remainder of it, then came back to start the 23-24 season, before succumbing to injury vs texas a&m ... fletchers seems to be doing the same ... hopefully the results are different than messidor's
im just saying Mario did say Zion was fine and then Zion himself said he wasnt ready after when asked at canesfest or something. I dont trust any team w injuries (see the heat)

im just saying Mario did say Zion was fine and then Zion himself said he wasnt ready after when asked at canesfest or something. I dont trust any team w injuries (see the heat)
made this previous post from a place of ignorance/lack of knowledge ...

Last edited:
Advertisement
We'll get news pretty early on in camp that'll tell us just how ready Fletcher is.

Advertisement
Sure.

You like to take thinly-veiled swipes at people.

Then you don't like it when they call you out for it.

You behave like a gaping *****. Don't be mad because I state the truth.

View attachment 296042
OP posts a weak original post with no sauce, no link, nothing ... strongly deserving of ridicule by most CIS standards.... then you saw my jestful post and immediately felt the behavior described you....

Your zest for message board stardum is intriguing...

Back to Fletcher -- Coach speak. No need to rush him back.

Advertisement
mario said zion had to medically retire

Advertisement
Back