FLETCHER IS A FULL GO!! (updated, apologies)

Old School Reaction GIF

Advertisement
That’s not what was said.
His actual quote however is much stronger than the tweet. Said Fletcher is running on land (I guess as opposed to water?) and "he is going to be good to go for practice one and game one" and concluded with "we might have a return to play process for him that goes with all that but he is going to be cleared to play and more importantly ready to play"

"good to go" for game 1 sounds like a ringing endorsement but I think this is Mario making UF prep extra. I do doubt we see him game 1.

Hope the young man has a great year.

With that being said, I wonder what the fascination is with him for some.

Weekly, I still awake in a cold sweat from my deep sleep as visions of him having one flat footed FSU defender to beat as he chooses to tip toe into his chest and collapse to the ground.

All good moments aside, it’s going to take a lot for myself and others to look past that.

Advertisement
Hope the young man has a great year.

With that being said, I wonder what the fascination is with him for some.

Weekly, I still awake in a cold sweat from my deep sleep as visions of him having one flat footed FSU defender to beat as he chooses to tip toe into his chest and collapse to the ground.

All good moments aside, it’s going to take a lot for myself and others to look past that.

Averaged 4.9 a carry as a true freshman carrying the load for a good bit of the season.

Damien Martinez is RB1. This kid is FINE RB2 and absolutely makes us better/helps win games this season if fully healthy.

I’ll refute this.

He’s still not close to my knowledge. Hope I’m wrong, haven’t checked back in with the person who originally told me early in 2024 that this was looking like a close-to-full-year recovery process. Same guy that said him and Damari were in the bag back during recruiting days, even doubled down when Fletcher flirted with UF, so I trust him. I’ll check back in.

Hopefully the timeline got moved up because that would give us one of the best backfields in the ACC bare minimum, but I highly, highly doubt he’s ready now.
check your source ... just heard it from mario this morning, posted it, then took the kids to wonder works

Advertisement
Averaged 4.9 a carry as a true freshman carrying the load for a good bit of the season.

Damien Martinez is RB1. This kid is FINE RB2 and absolutely makes us better/helps win games this season if fully healthy.
100% agree with you. Had some great moments including late in the UVA game.

My post is reference those who identified him at this point as some massive game changer, a la a Martinez type.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a Lis Franc injury a couple years back and I wasn't 100% for about 8 months, but I'm also a 35 year old bald lawyer.

What is your 40 time before and after? If it isn’t lazer timed, we will call BS on you. This is a very relevant data point for Fletcher pre and post injury so I don’t need to hear anything from the naysayers.

respectfully, it was wide spread knowledge that citizen had a catastrophic injury ... not apples to apples
Right.. had a catastrophic injury, well known it was bad and he was unlikely to play, let alone at his previous level... yet he said he was good to go and cleared. That's the point. What Cristobal said and has said doesn't mean the kid is ready to play anytime soon.

Advertisement
Back