FLETCHER IS A FULL GO!! (updated, apologies)

Advertisement
You are going to have to provide more informaiton or this thread will be locked. I’m not saying you are worng but we don’t need 50 comments asking how you come to this conclusion. If you have a source you can’t reveal then fine, but you need to provide more than a conclusory statement.
just lock it.

Advertisement
"Cleared to practice but a long way from being ready strength wise and ready to take a load of work. We will know more after we get into practice how he might be inserted into the offense" was the comment by Matt on Canesport.
That sounds about right, honestly better than I anticipated. 2-3 months of getting re-acclimated strength wise and game-ready puts him around an October timeline, maybe November if they’re cautious. Hence why the “missing most of the season” reports seem to be still valid, it just might not be the full season (also depending on where we stand record-wise as we get into those final 3-4 regular season games + postseason).

He’s probably just doing some light agility work to start working into it slowly, some small weight bearing strength training while they ramp it up week by week. He also needs to trust his foot with explosive cuts, once he gets to that stage.

Just don’t rush him back, make sure he’s fully ok. We have Martinez to handle the bulk of carries, so there’s no pressure to rush him.

Advertisement
You are going to have to provide more informaiton or this thread will be locked. I’m not saying you are worng but we don’t need 50 comments asking how you come to this conclusion. If you have a source you can’t reveal then fine, but you need to provide more than a conclusory statement.
Conor Mckenna Lockdown GIF by FoilArmsandHog
... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
Advertisement
So then he's not a "full go"..... Yeah thread title needs to be changed.
Like we haven’t seen this from staffs in the past + unhealth. Full go means absolutely nothing until you see #4 take a carry in a game….. I absolutely hope they are telling the truth that he will be “full go” in practice but I’m skeptical of that

Advertisement
Back