FBI Uncovers Massive NCAA Scandal, Miami Coach Investigated

Advertisement
Coach L received gran jury subpoena today

[TWEET]920730413256941568[/TWEET]
[TWEET]920731591512432640[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Assuming we are innocent, there is nothing that can undo the damage this has caused with recruiting. Really sucks.

Advertisement
Assuming we are innocent, there is nothing that can undo the damage this has caused with recruiting. Really sucks.

And this is not going to be over soon. Came at the worst time.

There's no good time for something like this really.

True, but was getting the feeling we were on the verge of having consistent top 10 recruiting classes, and competing for a championship year in and year out. This just killed any recruiting momentum we had.

Why am I not worried? I mean, the recruiting stuff sucks, but....

We'll be good this year, and I trust Coach L so I'm sure we'll be ok, but we're likely gonna lose our best 3 players this year, so depending on who fills those spots it could be a few years til we're this good again.

Advertisement
Why am I not worried? I mean, the recruiting stuff sucks, but....

Exactly. We need a graduate transfer and a good guard for next years class. When this bs finally blows over and we end up in the great 8 this season momentum will pick right back up.

We can count on UL being out it for a minute.

Advertisement
Never in a million years would I think Coach L would be involved in this kind of thing. Maybe I'm naïve.

Definitely concerning to hear that Coach L is likely "Coach 3." Although it doesn't seem like something he would be involved in, and would be a huge late career risk for someone who had spent many years building clean reputation.

Advertisement
Back