FAU. That's cute.

It's a ****ing RPI ranking that fluctuats every time a stupid computer who know **** about baseball feels you have a "bad" loss and when did I ever ****ing say they were a top tier team?? Are they Miami?? Are they LSU?? No they're not but they're not a irrelevant team if coaches think highly enough of them to rank them in the top 25 all year long but you can't wrap your simple minded head around the fact that we lost to a good team in a mid week game because they're "unworthy"...like your ****ing opinion means **** anyway. Hey O'Sullivan and Martin called they wanna be fondled together at 7:30 tomorrow, don't be late

Your Youth and inexperience is showing. Veterans like Brad and myself don't get shook like that.

FAU sucks. And we suck for losing to them.
Not only do you know nothing about baseball but you don't use proper grammar either. Keep thinking I'm shook old man, I'm going to be here every time to make you look like an idiot

Advertisement
It's a ****ing RPI ranking that fluctuats every time a stupid computer who know **** about baseball feels you have a "bad" loss and when did I ever ****ing say they were a top tier team?? Are they Miami?? Are they LSU?? No they're not but they're not a irrelevant team if coaches think highly enough of them to rank them in the top 25 all year long but you can't wrap your simple minded head around the fact that we lost to a good team in a mid week game because they're "unworthy"...like your ****ing opinion means **** anyway. Hey O'Sullivan and Martin called they wanna be fondled together at 7:30 tomorrow, don't be late

Your Youth and inexperience is showing. Veterans like Brad and myself don't get shook like that.

Not only do you know nothing about baseball but you don't use proper grammar either. Keep thinking I'm shook old man, I'm going to be here every time to make you look like an idiot

Um, "your youth and inexperience" is proper grammar. Oh please tell me that you think it's "you're". Please give me an early Christmas present and tell me that you think it's "you're". PLEASE.

Um, "your youth and inexperience" is proper grammar. Oh please tell me that you think it's "you're". Please give me an early Christmas present and tell me that you think it's "you're". PLEASE.

No, but you didn't need to capitalize Youth. Sorry I misplaced the bold old man, but use correct grammar

Every time you're on this page and spread your swine on this board I'm going to be here to debunk until you shut up and learn you're not the smartest guy in the room

Like with your incorrect grammar lessons. LMAO!!!!!!!!
Only thing funny up here is how a old man who doesn't watch the games thinks he knows something about baseball

Advertisement
No, but you didn't need to capitalize Youth. Sorry I misplaced the bold old man, but use correct grammar

I didn't capitalize youth. Look at post #119 with no edits. You capitalized youth. Wow, did you fck this one up. LMAO. Child thought he had me, made himself look stupid instead. Can't make this up.

I didn't capitalize youth. Look at post #119 with no edits. You capitalized youth. Wow, did you fck this one up. LMAO. Child thought he had me, made himself look stupid instead. Can't make this up.

Look at #122 and #121 smart *** lmao, you just got caught lying. Again nice try

What a mess. Dude must have gone to a public school.

"Somebody says a lot of things that contraindicate don't they??"
"RPI ranking that fluctuats every time..."
"they're not a irrelevant team..."
"the fact they went 2 out three..."

Look at #122 and #121 smart *** lmao, you just got caught lying. Again nice try

121 and 122 are (1) your flawed post and (2) a quote of your flawed post. I know how to write. Look at post 128 for just a few of your gems.

Advertisement
"Contraindicate"

Good lord.
lol at you for not knowing what contraindication mean lmfao...look it up since I know you've been on my page because of the last 15 visitors segment of the profile page you know I'm trying to be a firefighter/paramedic but I know it might be too much for your simple mind

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Contraindicate"

Good lord.
lol at you for not knowing what contraindication mean lmfao

You're just lucky that's it's actually a word. But since we're not withholding medication from a patient, you didn't use it correctly. You can't say something that "contraindicates".

Public school, guaranteed.
Firefighter/paramedic dude.. You've been on my profile bud, you know from my bio I've been trying to become one. I know exactly how to use that word...btw you didn't define it right

Last edited:
Jim Morris on his own at Miami has been the equivalent of Jim Morris at Georgia Tech, leaving us wondering exactly what it is that Jim Morris brings to the table.

He took over a moribund program and had them #1 in the country when he left.

Smart people see nuance and can make independent judgments. And there are people like you.

For six years he couldn't get out of his own way, allegedly because "Gino wasn't there". As I proved so eloquently, Jim Morris had Miami's worst CWS stretch since pre-1974 when he didn't have Gino, Lazar, or Turtle running things for him.

The contradictions continue.

First you wouldn't admit that Gino was an important piece. But now Jim Morris can't win without him.

Advertisement
Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. I admit that 1995-2004 was a fun time. But, as I have mentioned, it was OVER TEN YEARS AGO. JOIN US IN THE FUTURE.

We went to the World Series last year and were # 1 in the country just last week.

Yet somehow we get accused of living in the past while you whine about results from 5 years ago.

Firefighter/paramedic dude.. You've been on my profile bud, you know from my bio I've been trying to become one. I know exactly how to use that word...btw you didn't define it right

Lame effort to get out of it. But I will say that no one is shocked that you didn't go to college.

Jim Morris on his own at Miami has been the equivalent of Jim Morris at Georgia Tech, leaving us wondering exactly what it is that Jim Morris brings to the table.

He took over a moribund program and had them #1 in the country when he left.

No, he had them in 3rd place in the Atlantic Regional when he left. But thank you for perfecting my analogy:

__________ was #1 in the country but did absolutely nothing in the post-season. Their coach was Jim Morris.

Fill in the blank with Georgia Tech or Miami, makes no difference. Same result, different places.

Advertisement
Back