FAU. That's cute.

Advertisement
The guy who's bringing up FAU's 1999 season.

It's called an example.

I'm the guy who's been talking about now (last year and this year) while you whine about 2011 and 2012.

Then you have the balls to claim that we're living in the past.

Right, because 2014 was such a banner year.

You have a real problem admitting that Jim Morris was a failure for six straight years.

It's called an example.

I'm the guy who's been talking about now (last year and this year) while you whine about 2011 and 2012.

You have a real problem admitting that Jim Morris was a failure for six straight years.
You're a glass half empty kinda guy aren't ya...you know people who leave the past in the past tend to be happier then people who dwell on it like you...btw LOL at Morris being a "failure" for 6 years even though we made the CWS last year and we're probably going to again this year. Lol so was Ron Fraser a failure too when he didn't go to the CWS 75 through 77 and 83 ??

It's called an example.

Or how bout your BFF Mike Martin is he a failure because he hasn't made the CWS since 2012??

Advertisement
Lol so was Ron Fraser a failure too when he didn't go to the CWS 75 through 77 and 83 ??

No, but FAU is a failure for missing the post-season 7 times in the last 10 years. Good grief, what are they doing over there?
thank god they did in 2013 and 2015 right ?? So it's ok for Fraser to hit a rough patch because he's a HOF coach but Morris doesn't have any business coaching t-ball in your opinion because he went through one too?? Somebody says a lot of things that contraindicate don't they?? How bout Martin not making it since 2012 or is he god's second son in your eyes??

Lol so was Ron Fraser a failure too when he didn't go to the CWS 75 through 77 and 83 ??

No, but FAU is a failure for missing the post-season 7 times in the last 10 years. Good grief, what are they doing over there?
thank god they did in 2013 and 2015 right ?? So it's ok for Fraser to hit a rough patch because he's a HOF coach but Morris doesn't have any business coaching t-ball in your opinion because he went through one too?? Somebody says a lot of things that contraindicate don't they?? How bout Martin not making it since 2012 or is he god's second son in your eyes??

6 years without Omaha.
15 years without winning two games in Omaha.

But at least he's not FAU.

6 years without Omaha.
15 years without winning two games in Omaha.

But at least he's not FAU.

hey guess how many years your BFF has gone without winning two games at the CWS

Advertisement
hey guess how many years your BFF has gone without winning two games at the CWS

You guys can't decide if I'm a Florida fan, Florida State fan, a hockey fan, or a guy from Pittsburgh.

No, i have nicknames for all your lovers UF = your mce and FSU = your bff btw how are your penguins doing?? And how's the weather in Pittsburgh??...it's 1999 btw...when we beat them, nice try though

Last edited:

I don't admit anything that I don't believe.

But there you go again living in the past.

There hasn't been a single point in the last 23 years where he wasn't the best choice to be head coach of this team. Thankfully we don't have reactionary bozos like yourself making those decisions.

There hasn't been a single point in the last 23 years where he wasn't the best choice to be head coach of this team. Thankfully we don't have reactionary bozos like yourself making those decisions.

I get your passion, but that's just an idiotic statement. For six years he couldn't get out of his own way, allegedly because "Gino wasn't there". As I proved so eloquently, Jim Morris had Miami's worst CWS stretch since pre-1974 when he didn't have Gino, Lazar, or Turtle running things for him. Jim Morris on his own at Miami has been the equivalent of Jim Morris at Georgia Tech, leaving us wondering exactly what it is that Jim Morris brings to the table.

Jim Morris on his own at Miami has been the equivalent of Jim Morris at Georgia Tech, leaving us wondering exactly what it is that Jim Morris brings to the table.

That's actually a wonderful analogy if I do say so myself. Georgia Tech fans, after nine straight regional losses, eventually wondered "when are we ever going to win a regional". That's eerily similar to 2009-2014. The common denominator: Jim Morris.

Advertisement

I get your passion, but that's just an idiotic statement. For six years he couldn't get out of his own way, allegedly because "Gino wasn't there". As I proved so eloquently, Jim Morris had Miami's worst CWS stretch since pre-1974 when he didn't have Gino, Lazar, or Turtle running things for him. Jim Morris on his own at Miami has been the equivalent of Jim Morris at Georgia Tech, leaving us wondering exactly what it is that Jim Morris brings to the table.
How bout no other program has qualified for the CWS as much as us at any program under his watch...anywhere...not even your MCE O'sullivan or BFF martin

How bout no other program has qualified for the CWS as much as us at any program under his watch...anywhere...not even your MCE O'sullivan or BFF martin

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. I admit that 1995-2004 was a fun time. But, as I have mentioned, it was OVER TEN YEARS AGO. JOIN US IN THE FUTURE.

Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane. I admit that 1995-2004 was a fun time. But, as I have mentioned, it was OVER TEN YEARS AGO. JOIN US IN THE FUTURE.
sure, as soon as you stop using a team's history to call them second tier and can actually find a valid fact. Those years were fun and so was 2006 and 2008 and so was 2015....when are you going to realize I know more than you already and leave these guys alone?? I'm tired of you coming on this page and spewing the horrendous garbage that you call comments and act like you know something about baseball, just leave you don't know what you're talking about...at all

Last edited:
Advertisement

sure, as soon as you stop using a team's history to call them second tier and can actually find a valid fact. Those years were fun and so was 2006 and 2008 and so was 2015....when are you going to realize I know more than you already and leave these guys alone?? I'm tired of you coming on this page and spewing the horrendous garbage that you call comments and act like you know something about baseball, just leave you don't know what you're talking about...at all

You didn't know what the RPI was until I explained it to you yesterday. You think FAU is a top tier program. You know less about baseball than CTCANE, and I thought that was impossible.

Doesn't Stevie Kerr need a back rub before tomorrow's game?

You didn't know what the RPI was until I explained it to you yesterday. You think FAU is a top tier program. You know less about baseball than CTCANE, and I thought that was impossible.

Doesn't Stevie Kerr need a back rub before tomorrow's game?
no I did but guess what??

264.webp

It's a ******* RPI ranking that fluctuats every time a stupid computer who know **** about baseball feels you have a "bad" loss and when did I ever ******* say they were a top tier team?? Are they Miami?? Are they LSU?? No they're not but they're not a irrelevant team if coaches think highly enough of them to rank them in the top 25 all year long but you can't wrap your simple minded head around the fact that we lost to a good team in a mid week game because they're "unworthy"...like your ******* opinion means **** anyway. Hey O'Sullivan and Martin called they wanna be fondled together at 7:30 tomorrow, don't be late

Last edited:
It's a ****ing RPI ranking that fluctuats every time a stupid computer who know **** about baseball feels you have a "bad" loss and when did I ever ****ing say they were a top tier team?? Are they Miami?? Are they LSU?? No they're not but they're not a irrelevant team if coaches think highly enough of them to rank them in the top 25 all year long but you can't wrap your simple minded head around the fact that we lost to a good team in a mid week game because they're "unworthy"...like your ****ing opinion means **** anyway. Hey O'Sullivan and Martin called they wanna be fondled together at 7:30 tomorrow, don't be late

Your youth and inexperience is showing. Veterans like Brad and myself don't get shook like that.

FAU sucks. And we suck for losing to them.

Every time you're on this page and spread your swine on this board I'm going to be here to debunk until you shut up and learn you're not the smartest guy in the room

Advertisement
Back