FAU. That's cute.

Is Garrido's one bad year this year or last year? I am just dying to know which year out of 2015 and 2016 is considered a good year by you.

Advertisement
Is Garrido's one bad year this year or last year? I am just dying to know which year out of 2015 and 2016 is considered a good year by you.
5 time coach of the year and 15 college world series appearances. Just stop talking. Any d1 coach you would ask would say auggie garrido is one of the best college baseball coaches ever

If you guys say that FAU is good enough to beat us, I'll back down on this one.

They've been 'good enough' to beat 5 of our World Series teams including 4 of the last 5.

So yes. Anybody who knows anything about college baseball understands that FAU is capable of beating us every now and then.

Pittsburgh boy is hilarious....hard to blame a dude that might not know where FAU is though. Pennsylvania is a tad bit different.

All that said, FAU is #17 in one poll and #18 in another. He will tell you that it is only because they beat Miami in a 1 run mid-week game...but with UM sucking as bad as he says, he will have a hard time pulling off that argument. He also says it can't be because they beat #4-5 MSU convincingly 2 straight since they have a few bad losses and less impressive wins...lmfao.

UM

Pittsburgh boy is hilarious....hard to blame a dude that might not know where FAU is though. Pennsylvania is a tad bit different.

All that said, FAU is [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 7[/URL] in one poll and [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 8[/URL] in another. He will tell you that it is only because they beat Miami in a 1 run mid-week game...but with UM sucking as bad as he says, he will have a hard time pulling off that argument. He also says it can't be because they beat #4-5 MSU convincingly 2 straight since they have a few bad losses and less impressive wins...lmfao.

UM

Nice to see you come back after a few days of mourning. 1-3 in home games as the #1 team in the nation? Impressive. Just remember who called it first.

Advertisement

All that said, FAU is [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 7[/URL] in one poll and [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 8[/URL] in another. He will tell you that it is only because they beat Miami in a 1 run mid-week game...but with UM sucking as bad as he says, he will have a hard time pulling off that argument. He also says it can't be because they beat #4-5 MSU convincingly 2 straight since they have a few bad losses and less impressive wins...lmfao.

UM

Nice to see you come back after a few days of mourning. 1-3 in home games as the #1 team in the nation? Impressive. Just remember who called it first.

Awwww...sorry Mark May...no mourning here. I said the loss to FAU was crucial in a big upcoming series with a quality UVA squad.

What's hilarious is that I also think some changes need to be made.

The difference? I can identify the positives this squad has exhibited this year...while you, a ****ed off Pitt Panther can't wait for UM to torpedo so you can rejoice.

BTW...clearly U*** is the favorite this year with your favorite skipper and a series win over UM. Want to put your money up on a U*** CWS win this year?

Don't give me any whiney percentage bull**** argument. Back up your college champions and be a man like your hockey hero.

Advertisement
BTW...clearly U*** is the favorite this year with your favorite skipper and a series win over UM. Want to put your money up on a U*** CWS win this year?

Don't give me any whiney percentage bull**** argument. Back up your college champions and be a man like your hockey hero.

So you propose a wager where I get one team and you get 300? Sounds legit. Where can I sign up.

Of course they do, they clearly have us dominated in CWS titles.

Are you like a Cruz campaign stalwart?

CWS titles? Another guy stuck in the past.

Nope, living in the present reality unlike you...

Florida - 0

F$U - 0

Maybe you'll have better luck this year.

The last time we could use the phrase "National Champions" was 15 years ago. In present day college baseball, UF and FSU are more than happy to let us keep the legend around.

Of course they do, they clearly have us dominated in CWS titles.

Are you like a Cruz campaign stalwart?

CWS titles? Another guy stuck in the past.

Nope, living in the present reality unlike you...

Florida - 0

F$U - 0

Maybe you'll have better luck this year.

The last time we could use the phrase "National Champions" was 15 years ago. In present day college baseball, UF and FSU are more than happy to let us keep the legend around.

I'll keep playing for $300 Bob.

In present day college baseball, I am more than happy to continue watching U*** and F$U whiff on CWS opportunities.

By the way, time to start your FAMU thread which is appropriate, unlike the FAU one game loss to a 17-18th ranked squad.

UM

Advertisement
In present day college baseball, I am more than happy to continue watching U*** and F$U whiff on CWS opportunities.

I'm glad you have something to cheer about, but they both have a better baseball program than Miami.

By the way, time to start your FAMU thread which is appropriate, unlike the FAU one game loss to a 17-18th ranked squad.

UM

Actually, they have an RPI of #36 after losing the series to FIU and then losing midweek to UCF. But really, that's a phenomenal loss. Something to be truly proud of. They look like a real CWS contender this year.

I'm glad you have something to cheer about, but they both have a better baseball program than Miami.

UM

Actually, they have an RPI of #36 after losing the series to FIU and then losing midweek to UCF. But really, that's a phenomenal loss. Something to be truly proud of. They look like a real CWS contender this year.

Just debating 101 for you also, if somebody argues a RANKING...you only dispute said ranking by providing poll information to the contrary. You do not bring up another statistical measure to try and refute the actual ranking.

So, just to walk you through this, if I argue that player A is simply not a productive hitter with a batting average of .134....and you predictably respond with.............. "but he has a great personality"...it just doesn't really fit. Does that make sense?

UM

UM

Actually, they have an RPI of [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=36]#36 [/URL] after losing the series to FIU and then losing midweek to UCF. But really, that's a phenomenal loss. Something to be truly proud of. They look like a real CWS contender this year.

Just debating 101 for you also, if somebody argues a RANKING...you only dispute said ranking by providing poll information to the contrary. You do not bring up another statistical measure to try and refute the actual ranking.

So, just to walk you through this, if I argue that player A is simply not a productive hitter with a batting average of .134....and you predictably respond with.............. "but he has a great personality"...it just doesn't really fit. Does that make sense?

UM

God you people are so bad at this.

You: "They are ranked #17 ".
Me: "Who gives a ****? The real ranking has them at #36 ".

The ranking you cited is stupid and irrelevant.

Advertisement
Who's living in the past now?

The guy who's bringing up FAU's 1999 season.

Or the guy that's using a teams past history to call them second tier....btw since you live in Pittsburgh, how'd you like the steelers draft?? I really like the safety you guys picked Sean Davis....or are you strictly baseball?? In that case you should be happy Andrew McCutchen's came alive the past week.

Advertisement
Back