Official Fall PractiSe #2; Wednesday, August 2nd

I think we have a bunch of guys who do different things. I think Colby is the most complete though or can be anyway. He's the guy I've had circled.

Having an OL that doesn't get TVD killed on every snap should help.

My dream scenario is Harrell in motion, TVD does a Brady-pump to Young to freeze the safety, then it's nothing but daylight to the EZ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well what the **** did he look like before?
hahaha-run.gif

Advertisement
Stay tuned… I understand why y’all I think I’m bias with this kid but I know coach Shannon inside and out as well as arroyo’s strengths.. this dude about to a problem
He's always appeared like "a problem."

I was a huge fan of him going into last season. Unfortunately, he got injured. But, thought he was poorly utilized even prior to the injury.

Hope we send him on more seam and corner routes. His hands are clean and he naturally boxes defenders out.

Having an OL that doesn't get TVD killed on every snap should help.

My dream scenario is Harrell in motion, TVD does a Brady-pump to Young to freeze the safety, then it's nothing but daylight to the EZ.
The talk on the OL is usually about LT and I get that. But we’ve had probably the worst RT results a team can have these last few years. That spot has been a turnstile no matter who got put in there

LT still a concern but Rivers is a talented upper class man. It’s time to live up to that while guys like Samson get up to speed

The OL on paper finally is starting to look like a legit group. Every year we are shuffling guys out of their best positions because we have such glaring holes (and injuries)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back