Official Fall PractiSe #2; Wednesday, August 2nd

Who even cares how the QBs look throwing balls into a net?

We all know that Cristobal will force Dawson to call 100% run plays from the Power-I formation.
here's the deal - at this point I would rather he throw the ball into the net accurately than throw the ball inaccurately. for that matter whatever he does in practice I hope he excels at it. why do we have to make everything a referendum on the guys future or whether fans are mopes or slurpers?

Advertisement
Best thing about Emory isn’t his accuracy or his size…. It’s his poise and leadership.

Kid hadn’t even went to prom and was yelling and directing traffic up all spring game. HS senior telling college seniors what to do… that told me all I needed to know.
That is what really stood out in the spring to me. He has the traits to be a very good college quarterback. He may not be an elite athlete, but he has arm talent, and he is a student of the game. He is a very intelligent kid. By all accounts he is not going to be outworked. He actually is a great fit for what Dawson wants to do with his offense.

That's probably the nuttiest comment of the day. I assume you never saw a 1990 practice with running in the sand at 95 degrees.
Times change. You still only got a crusty mag you stole from Uncle Roscoe's garage or you jaggin one in the 21st century with the rest of us?

Probably going off the wet bulb reading to avoid being sued for someone dropping dead.

Advertisement
Not surprised. Don’t think he will start but he will have an impact this year

Preseason take on the true freshmen most likely to start a game this season:
1. Mauigoa (obviously)
2. Bain
3. Pancake
4. Ray Ray
5. Damari
6. One of the LBs

Lots of others could get there and will see meaningful minutes (Fletcher, Kinsler, Stafford, Wayne, Robby, etc.). But the above are my best guesses.

So apparently, since you can’t tell anything from just a practice, we shouldn’t even have anybody covering the beginning of fall camp, so just go back to talking about some ****ed up **** that nobody cares about that’s irrelevant to the entire board

Slot corner battle between Davis and Couch is key to me.
Great point. Couch has slid back for sure in his time here but as a freshman I think we all thought he looked like a future key to the secondary. I have been most interested to see how Guidry effects these DBs

And echoing the Markeith news, other than Kam I think I remember one play from our secondary where I was like “**** who was that?” And it was him. Looked aggressive and fast back there

Advertisement
@k9cane

disappointed the wire GIF

Ray Ray = Next Santana
Bobby = Next DJ Williams
Bain = Next Jereome McDougle
Sisi = Next Mount McKinnie (this one is possible IMO, lol)
Riley Williams = next KW2M

Did I do that right?

FIFY. At the end of the day, I had nothing but respect for Kaaya after he stood tall while getting hammered by FSU all game long. But he REALLY needed that shirt, and should never have left early to go pro. Bad decisions messed his career up IMO. Could have been special.
Dude got killed from game 1 as a freshmen. Think he got hit like 17 or 18 times in the louisville game

Advertisement
FIFY. At the end of the day, I had nothing but respect for Kaaya after he stood tall while getting hammered by FSU all game long. But he REALLY needed that shirt, and should never have left early to go pro. Bad decisions messed his career up IMO. Could have been special.
Ryan Williams wins the job if he doesn't tear his ACL in the spring and Kaaya redshirts.

Or we could go further back and say Jacory Harris doesn't get smoked in 2010 forcing Morris in after Spencer Whipple sucked. The plan in 2010 was to redshirt Morris. If Morris redshirts he starts 2014 as a redshirt senior and Kaaya redshirts.

Advertisement
Same nonsense every fall. EVERYONE always looks so great and better than the season before only for us to see the same garbage Sep-Nov.
N**a stfu.

Y'all post this in every thread. Every fall. Its getting just as lame as the sunshine pumpin.

Fuq they supposed to say?

" we still stink, we didn't get any better. 5-7"

Ryan Williams wins the job if he doesn't tear his ACL in the spring and Kaaya redshirts.

Or we could go further back and say Jacory Harris doesn't get smoked in 2010 forcing Morris in after Spencer Whipple sucked. The plan in 2010 was to redshirt Morris. If Morris redshirts he starts 2014 as a redshirt senior and Kaaya redshirts.

The only redeeming quality of the dark years is they led Miami's leadership to finally invest in the program.

Advertisement
Back