Official Fall PractiSe #2; Wednesday, August 2nd

Advertisement
Porsters, we have our Hurricanes out at practiCe busting their asses.

Blood, sweat, tears.

Let's match the intensity with koo koo for cocoa puffs hot takes. We need slurpiest von slurpy heims, the mopiest von hammermopersteiners.

Pick up the **** pace!

Everyone's porsting position on this board is wide open competition.

Opening Day 2038 at home against our B1G conference rival ND, UM will enshrine Emory Williams and Rueben Bain into the ROH after they've concluded their respective HOF careers. Mark your calendar now.

Advertisement
Some slapdick on Twitter just posted a picture of Williams and said QB of the future. Some people just can't help themselves.
I mean..... He was recruited here to be our QB at some point right? Lol. It's not like they're talking about this season.

....and no, that was not me who posted that lol

👆BOLD STATEMENT.

It probably isn't even top 5 by 1200 EST.
Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

Advertisement
I mean..... He was recruited here to be our QB at some point right? Lol. It's not like they're talking about this season.

....and no, that was not me who posted that lol
I know but it’s day 2 of camp in his first season and people are hyping him up to be the next great one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Solid depth but if we have injuries and is getting Starter snaps, we in trouble.

He didn't look that good last year. But bear in mind that (per David Lake 247) "During the 2021 season, Lichtenstein totaled 28 tackles, six tackles for loss, and four sacks. He played 556 defensive snaps and started eight games at defensive tackle.

Brad Kaaya with a redshirt and without a sense of entitlement lol

FIFY. At the end of the day, I had nothing but respect for Kaaya after he stood tall while getting hammered by FSU all game long. But he REALLY needed that shirt, and should never have left early to go pro. Bad decisions messed his career up IMO. Could have been special.

Advertisement
Back