Official Fall PractiSe #2; Wednesday, August 2nd

Advertisement
Here is a different view. I think Mario burnt the team out last year with scrimmages that were too long. Also practicing too much in the heat. Hopefully this year there is a better balance between over practicing and keeping the players fresher. I am sure they will be in the heat real soon.
Please, go on.

Here is a different view. I think Mario burnt the team out last year with scrimmages that were too long. Also practicing too much in the heat. Hopefully this year there is a better balance between over practicing and keeping the players fresher. I am sure they will be in the heat real soon.
Over It Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

Advertisement
Advertisement
Damari.

247 said the same & noted this in their observations article:

"but just two practices in to his college career, true freshman Damari Brown got the nod to run out with the first-team defense as an outside cornerback. He’s been working in the nickel as well, but Oklahoma transfer Jaden Davis appears to be the most likely to hold that spot based on what we’ve seen and heard to this point."

"Looked like freshman CB Damari Brown was being thrown into the fire, getting some work with the first team during 7v7 half-field work. I would read into that as Miami putting an emphasis on wanting to get Brown ready for the season."
Not surprised. Don’t think he will start but he will have an impact this year

Advertisement
What's the point of coming into this thread just to *****?

If you want a "speed package on offense" Put Jacurri at QB, Chris Johnson at RB, Skinner at TE, Ray Ray in slot, Harrell on outside, throw Brashard out there as 3rd WR. ZOOOOOOM

THAT WOULD BE MIAMI SPEED Bro
Too bad the only pass Jacurri will make is a hamd off...

Advertisement
That's probably the nuttiest comment of the day. I assume you never saw a 1990 practice with running in the sand at 95 degrees.

The most miserable people on here are the ones who buy into the hype every year and then go ape**** when the product on the field sucks like it did the season before.
I agree with you. We need to temper expectations after the abortion of a season we had last year.
I would argue that a “Wait and See” attitude is fair.

Advertisement
Back