Official Fall PractiSe #1: Tuesday, August 1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Zion is out then you have a few options. Not ideal to put two true freshmen at T doesn't matter if they are 5 star recruits.

Rivers, Cohen, Lee, Cooper, Francis

Samson, Cohen, Lee, Rivers, Francis

McCoy, Cohen, Lee, Rivers, Francis
I think you have to consider Francis are LT

"...No need to panic yet."
C'mon now.

119HtgTy0cDjK8.gif

Advertisement
The secrecy is so over the top. Like, we sucked last year. We were 5-7. It's decidedly not because some beat reporter tweeted out all our plays during camp. Like LOL. SMD doesn't even know what i-formation or shotgun is but let's keep everyone away because she might key in the opposition to our play calls. Last year, I went for a walk on campus near the field and had so many bodies and eyes on me. You'd think I had on a turban and an Al Qaeda shirt during a presidential visit.
I decided before clicking ITT that I'd stay positive.. but I so badly wanted to make this point. Thank you for spelling it out. A coaching search doesn't need to last 3 months and a practice doesn't need to be ran on the dark side of the moon.

Advertisement
Lake stating that Zion was still moving gingerly and looks like it's going to be a bit until he's back to normal. Oh boy.

Really need Rivers to at least be steady at LT if Zion still isn't back for the start of the season. 3 of the first 4 games being cupcakes allows us to ease Zion back in before ACC play. But that A&M game will be a big one for the OL if Zion isn't back.
Rivers is not an LT, very concerned for TVD health with Rivers at LT

Since Cristobal can't be bothered to update the official roster

• #3 Jacolby George
  • #6 Damari Brown
  • #8 Joshua Horton
  • #15 Tyler Harrell
  • #16 Robert Stafford
  • #21 Kaleb Spencer
  • #22 Mark Fletcher Jr.
  • #22 Jaden Davis
  • #23 KJ Cloyd
  • #24 Christopher Johnson Jr.