• #28 Ajay Allen
  • #29 Demetrius Freeney
  • #32 Raul “Popo” Aguirre Jr.
  • #33 Marcellius Pulliam
  • #52 Luis Cristobal Jr.
  • #62 Tommy Kinsler
  • #83 Shemar Kirk
  • #93 Anthony Campbell
Yea because Mario runs the website right? Get over your fetish with having an updated roster on day 1 of camp.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ. The mope squad and chicken littles are out in full force day 1 with regards to the IMPROVED oline.

What the **** is the concern and obsession with TAMU???

Have we already forgotten our undermanned oline last year went into their house and for all intents and purposes pushed their d lines **** in and opened up plenty of running lanes and comfy pockets for TVD???!? That loss wasn’t on the oline whatsoever….

Go ahead and look at the starters that night. Day 1 of fall camp I like the look of the oline MUCH more.

But carry on with your cuck attitudes towards TAMU. Good grief!
I'm pretty sure you know why.

aTm played like trash last year as well as us...they played so bad we should have taken that game hands down, and didn't.

I think most people don't expect a team loaded with bought talent up and down the roster, with a dirty c*nt of a coach, to **** their pants 2 years in a row.

here's to hoping though.

Advertisement
Dear lord, manny looks like sdm’s *** is hanging out the back of her pants!

1690913865899.png

Yea because Mario runs the website right? Get over your fetish with having an updated roster on day 1 of camp.
This was never an issue B.C. (Before Christobal). Reporters were told not to share photos of the new roster handed to them at practice today. Treating fans and the media like dirt is fine so long as you win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The kool aid was flowing on day one. I almost took a drink. Maybe after another practiSe or two!!

At this point LT is going to be a problem no matter who we put out there. Rivers will need help and dont think Samson would be much better against TAMU. Since Samson has been here the main thing that's been talked about is strength. TAMU has multiple big DE like Stewart pause. Either Rivers will get beat with a speed rush or Samson will get over powered.

I cant see how you can expect that in an offense predicated on the QB getting the ball out if his hand quickly.

In other offense I'd agree but moving Dawsons.

The pressure Is on Tex M&M not us

Lake stating that Zion was still moving gingerly and looks like it's going to be a bit until he's back to normal. Oh boy.

Really need Rivers to at least be steady at LT if Zion still isn't back for the start of the season. 3 of the first 4 games being cupcakes allows us to ease Zion back in before ACC play. But that A&M game will be a big one for the OL if Zion isn't back.
Zion will be an XFL lottery pick at this point.

Advertisement
Back