Official Fall PractiSe #1: Tuesday, August 1

Advertisement
More on jersey numbers:

Ajay Allen wearing No. 28
Tyler Harrell #15
Robert Stafford #16

Gaby and Lake said they were given a roster but told they could NOT publish it
wonder why. anybody have any thoughts on some legit good reasons why they couldn't publish a roster?

The secrecy is so over the top.

Like, we sucked last year. We were 5-7. It's decidedly not because some beat reporter tweeted out all our plays during camp. Like LOL. SMD doesn't even know what i-formation or shotgun is but let's keep everyone away because she might key in the opposition to our play calls.

Last year, I went for a walk on campus near the field and had so many bodies and eyes on me. You'd think I had on a turban and an Al Qaeda shirt during a presidential visit.
Why do you think we are entitled to more?

Lake stating that Zion was still moving gingerly and looks like it's going to be a bit until he's back to normal. Oh boy.

Really need Rivers to at least be steady at LT if Zion still isn't back for the start of the season. 3 of the first 4 games being cupcakes allows us to ease Zion back in before ACC play. But that A&M game will be a big one for the OL if Zion isn't back.
Didn’t we say the same exact thing last year? We don't need Zion back until the A&M game!

Advertisement
Yesss.. offseason is ******* over!! Let's go Canes, gimmie 10 wins this year!

The secrecy is so over the top.

Like, we sucked last year. We were 5-7. It's decidedly not because some beat reporter tweeted out all our plays during camp. Like LOL. SMD doesn't even know what i-formation or shotgun is but let's keep everyone away because she might key in the opposition to our play calls.

Last year, I went for a walk on campus near the field and had so many bodies and eyes on me. You'd think I had on a turban and an Al Qaeda shirt during a presidential visit.

Throw some more flame on the fire, fsu 247 team has full access to practice everyday.

1690905663551.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Jesus Christ. The mope squad and chicken littles are out in full force day 1 with regards to the IMPROVED oline.

What the **** is the concern and obsession with TAMU???

Have we already forgotten our undermanned oline last year went into their house and for all intents and purposes pushed their d lines **** in and opened up plenty of running lanes and comfy pockets for TVD???!? That loss wasn’t on the oline whatsoever….

Go ahead and look at the starters that night. Day 1 of fall camp I like the look of the oline MUCH more.

But carry on with your cuck attitudes towards TAMU. Good grief!
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Advertisement
Back