Official Fall PractiSe #1: Tuesday, August 1

Interesting, Stock mentioned that he is not overly optimistic there will be much access going forward... He bases this off comments to them by the Media people
Mario let them in for an interview extended time and just when they thought this would be the norm going forward hit them with the…

Seinfeld Soup GIF

Advertisement
CORAL GABLES, Fla. — The summer newcomers were on display with their jersey numbers at their first official practice on Tuesday morning.

Alabama transfer wide receiver Tyler Harrell is wearing No. 15, Nebraska transfer running back Ajay Allen is No. 28, Louisiana Monroe defensive tackle Anthony Campbell is No. 93, Louisville transfer linebacker K.J. Cloyd is No. 23, Oklahoma transfer cornerback Jaden Davis is wearing No. 22 and Vanderbilt transfer cornerback Ja’Dais Richard is No. 25.

Junior college transfers Shemar Kirk, a wide receiver, and Demetrius Freeney, a cornerback are wearing No. 83 and No. 29.

Freshmen who arrived in the summer were also on display with their numbers including running back Mark Fletcher (22), running back Chris Johnson (24), offensive lineman Tommy Kinsler (62), offensive lineman Frankie Tinilau (75), defensive tackle Joshua Horton (8), linebacker Raul Aguirre (32), linebacker Mat Ellie’s Pulliam (33), cornerback Damari Brown (6), cornerback Robert Stafford (16).

Returning wide receiver Jacolby George has changed to No. 3 from No. 15 and freshman safety Kaleb Spencer is now wearing No. 21 after wearing 23 in the spring.

if Zion is not ready by week 1, i think we should ramp up Samson. I don't think Rivers can hold his own at LT and is much much better at RG. Starting 2 freshman tackles isn't ideal but they are two of the top 3 from last years class, and have the size and mentality to start. vs TAMU, we can always use a TE to help Samson if needed, or maybe Cohen can help some as well.
At this point LT is going to be a problem no matter who we put out there. Rivers will need help and dont think Samson would be much better against TAMU. Since Samson has been here the main thing that's been talked about is strength. TAMU has multiple big DE like Stewart pause. Either Rivers will get beat with a speed rush or Samson will get over powered.

Advertisement
You'd think they would have gone after a portal tackle with Zion's future in doubt. If Zion doesn't return, we are one injury away to a tackle to being ****ed.

Advertisement
Jesus Christ. The mope squad and chicken littles are out in full force day 1 with regards to the IMPROVED oline.

What the **** is the concern and obsession with TAMU???

Have we already forgotten our undermanned oline last year went into their house and for all intents and purposes pushed their d lines **** in and opened up plenty of running lanes and comfy pockets for TVD???!? That loss wasn’t on the oline whatsoever….

Go ahead and look at the starters that night. Day 1 of fall camp I like the look of the oline MUCH more.

But carry on with your cuck attitudes towards TAMU. Good grief!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting, Stock mentioned that he is not overly optimistic there will be much access going forward... He bases this off comments to them by the Media people
The secrecy is so over the top.

Like, we sucked last year. We were 5-7. It's decidedly not because some beat reporter tweeted out all our plays during camp. Like LOL. SMD doesn't even know what i-formation or shotgun is but let's keep everyone away because she might key in the opposition to our play calls.

Last year, I went for a walk on campus near the field and had so many bodies and eyes on me. You'd think I had on a turban and an Al Qaeda shirt during a presidential visit.

Advertisement
Back