Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
To be fair... I recall the entire SEC going after Pope with Bama and UF pushing pretty hard
It looked like bama pushed hard but they didn't UF did and their evals were ****** as well. Pope wasn't even a NSD kid.....bama was interested then when SR season was going by it seemed like they backed off. For what reason? U already know

Lol! You know this kid? You coming in hot! Relax. Competition does matter. That’s how you F around and get a kid like Lance Leggett who was also from Texas and had us all fooled because of his weak comp.

I’m from the Houston. I think Leggett played at a private school, but there’s been 5 stars from Florida that have busted too.

Advertisement
Yo... Reading all these interviews from kids that have came out since Mario got hired makes me want to cry. Tears of joy and sad tears. I'm happy because literally every single oos has said there interested in us because of MARIO.
And at the same time that's lowkey sad because our brand suppose to be at a point were the U itself is enough to bring kids but man.... Our administration really put us in a ******* hole with how they ran things and the coaches that came through here. We really was ran like a ******* middle school.

**** is really about to change fellas! Mario has a plan and things are really about to get LIT! Thats why I always go back to the Cyrus Moss interview. Dude pretty much said he committed to us because of the plan Mario laid out to him. Everything from the recruits he's targeting to the upgrades that's going to happen to the athletic departments/facilities.
Brands don't work on autopilot. Its like celebrity who starts doing drugs and alcohol and gets run down. They aint drawing the crowds like that anymore. It has to be nurtured

It shows it isn't about brand it's about the HC. If Saban left bama recruiting falls apart immediately no matter what anyone says
Look what happened when Riley left OU. The only one who didnt create a stir was Kelly leaving ND. Like they were ready for his *** to get outa there

Advertisement
In that whole video he got stopped one time from scoring! Elite feet, vision, cut back ability! At least 4.4-4.5 but unless you got the angle you not catching him from behind. Top 3 video from a runnin back that I've seen.
Man!!! I always make fun of ninjahs that be scared to watch recruits videos until they commit cause they don’t want to get they lil hearts broken but today I turned into one of them. I had to cut it off after the first minute like
Snow White Do Not Want GIF

I don't know why people attributing bust to small school kids. If someone is big and fast and has the athletic ability, that simply means they have to tools. When they get to college is on them to mentally develop and process information to get them to compete against similar, maybe even better talent.

Lots of big schools have busts. Look at Shannon's big recruiting class. Those guys were talented, some of the best high school squads of all time in south florida. They came to Miami and didn't develop. Its about development, in all aspects of these kids life. Thankfully there is a new regime and new mentality at Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully Mario makes the most of the opportunity but if you think the majority of these OOS kids aren't here b/c of the tournament then you are the dummy.
Most of them aren’t in the tournament.

but even if that were the case guaRantee manny wouldn’t have timed the event opportunity n

Who cares if there is a tournament going on?

Would they be visiting if Manny or some other bum was the coach? NOPE
exactly
just once I’d love the captain oblivious crew to leave a thread free from their butts

It looked like bama pushed hard but they didn't UF did and their evals were ****** as well. Pope wasn't even a NSD kid.....bama was interested then when SR season was going by it seemed like they backed off. For what reason? U already know
Alabama wanted pope.

Advertisement
Back