Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Need @SouthParkCane to verify that kids comp before we start throwing out “top 3 highlights ever” type talk. I want to see him do that against a national level HS team first
Talking about owens? As far as his regular season goes I think his schedule is pretty average to soft. I wouldn’t put it anywhere near the top of Texas hs football. The playoffs is a different matter in that particular region. It ramps up a little

Advertisement
His competition is not an issue. And for those throwing out “top 3 ever”, that’s their opinion. What is a “National” level team? Handpicked with a bunch of transfers?
Lol! You know this kid? You coming in hot! Relax. Competition does matter. That’s how you F around and get a kid like Lance Leggett who was also from Texas and had us all fooled because of his weak comp.

Talking about owens? As far as his regular season goes I think his schedule is pretty average to soft. I wouldn’t put it anywhere near the top of Texas hs football. The playoffs is a different matter in that particular region. It ramps up a little
Thanks! I know you are the resident Texas HS guru so I’ll take your word here.

Advertisement
He's like a Barry Sanders who I did see play in person when he was at Oklahoma State. He doesn't run like Barry. He just reminds me of the explosive quickness in tight spaces. The ability to break out of a pack of defenders for huge gains and make them look like they're playing with 10 lb ankle weights.
Yikes. High praise. Seeing Sanders in person at OSU must have been pretty cool.

Yikes. High praise. Seeing Sanders in person at OSU must have been pretty cool.
Same, OSU gave me free tickets for most of Sanders senior
He's like a Barry Sanders who I did see play in person when he was at Oklahoma State. He doesn't run like Barry. He just reminds me of the explosive quickness in tight spaces. The ability to break out of a pack of defenders for huge gains and make them look like they're playing with 10 lb ankle weights.
Me too. OSU pretty much gave me season tix in '87 trying to get me to come there and it was a short drive so I went to a number of games. Sanders was electric. The vision and the cuts just left guys clawing at thin air.

Advertisement
His competition is not an issue. And for those throwing out “top 3 ever”, that’s their opinion. What is a “National” level team? Handpicked with a bunch of transfers?
Forgive my ignorance, who is your RB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back