Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think they’d coast a little off what they’ve done, but yeah without Saban it doesn’t last long.
it would be similar to Coker taking over, the next guy will reap the benefits of the roster Saban leaves but it falls apart. Bama would still rake in kids that became fans of the era same **** we did, those would be the easy gets they would have their own version of Duke johnsons that dont care who coaches. But thats not sustainable if you arent stacking

Advertisement
it would be similar to Coker taking over, the next guy will reap the benefits of the roster Saban leaves but it falls apart. Bama would still rake in kids that became fans of the era same **** we did, those would be the easy gets they would have their own version of Duke johnsons that dont care who coaches. But thats not sustainable if you arent stacking
Man I’m looking forward to them getting those highly rated gutless classes of loser kids and telling themselves nothing’s wrong.

If they went full court press that would of been a missed eval from bama, I know they did everything in their power to get Juedy. Juedys recruitment seemed different then Popes but it was difficult to remember Popes recruitment.
Yeah, Saban dropped everything to go after juedy.

Advertisement
You took a peek didn't you 👀
No Way Reaction GIF

I’m from the Houston. I think Leggett played at a private school, but there’s been 5 stars from Florida that have busted too.

Lance is from Bartow he went to grace prep in Dallas/Arlington his junior and senior year.

Can't believe the crap he gets on here when recently had some of the worse WR play ever with rules set up for the receivers to suceed.

Advertisement
If they went full court press that would of been a missed eval from bama, I know they did everything in their power to get Juedy. Juedys recruitment seemed different then Popes but it was difficult to remember Popes recruitment.
All true..Bama miss a lot..when they hit big they hit big….kid from Carol City can’t see the field..Thomas kid can’t see the field…just to name a couple from FLA…

Advertisement
Back