Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Same, OSU gave me free tickets for most of Sanders senior

Me too. OSU pretty much gave me season tix in '87 trying to get me to come there and it was a short drive so I went to a number of games. Sanders was electric. The vision and the cuts just left guys clawing at thin air.
Best RB I've ever seen in my lifetime.

Either this kid is unbelievable or his competition isn’t any good. I’m going with the 1st one! This kid didn’t get touched on the whole tape! SND THE TAPE WAS 8:33 MINS LONG!!! Je$u$ Chri$t
his film looks amazing just questioning his speed, he looks like Mcgahee they dont look fast but probably flying who knows. If his speed is legit hes a good one

No Way Reaction GIF
LMAO. Where do you guys find this stuff?!

Advertisement
it would be similar to Coker taking over, the next guy will reap the benefits of the roster Saban leaves but it falls apart. Bama would still rake in kids that became fans of the era same **** we did, those would be the easy gets they would have their own version of Duke johnsons that dont care who coaches. But thats not sustainable if you arent stacking
I don't see it that way. Look at their roster. It's mostly OOS players. They had 43/85 players from out -of-state. I would bet most of the starters are from out-of-state. The ratio will change to mostly in-state players when Saban is done which will decrease the talent level significantly. Most importantly is whether they could still attract elite QBs. I say NO to that as well unless they had a coach like Lincoln Riley.

Perhaps they can reload as I expect they will go after Dabo when Saban's done since he's an Alabama football alumnus.

Per Gaby:
I’ve heard there’s a guy who wanted to commit but they want him to go back home and think about it before making that decision.

Which makes me curious of Mario's commitment requirements and visitation rules. Anybody know what he has done in the past?

Mario also refuses to put his team into his Coaches' Poll ballot until it has been ranked for 3 or more weeks...

Advertisement
I don't see it that way. Look at their roster. It's mostly OOS players. They had 43/85 players from out -of-state. I would bet most of the starters are from out-of-state. The ratio will change to mostly in-state players when Saban is done which will decrease the talent level significantly. Most importantly is whether they could still attract elite QBs. I say NO to that as well unless they had a coach like Lincoln Riley.

Perhaps they can reload as I expect they will go after Dabo when Saban's done since he's an Alabama football alumnus.
I don't think Dabo can do what Saban has but they still will be good. But u saw Dabo this year.....anything other than Saban is a downgrade but your right about the QBs. And who tf is going to convince OOS studs to live in bama over a salesman like Nick. My bad to thread Jack I'm done lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
it would be similar to Coker taking over, the next guy will reap the benefits of the roster Saban leaves but it falls apart. Bama would still rake in kids that became fans of the era same **** we did, those would be the easy gets they would have their own version of Duke johnsons that dont care who coaches. But thats not sustainable if you arent stacking
I think Saban is on the clock. Kirby got the title with an average at best QB. TAMU, Ohio State, and Clemson in the mix. ND will also be there because their brand has always given them the ability to recruit nationally.

Miami and USC have the biggest upside and ceiling because the largest amount of talent is closet to their schools. I predict the power structure of college football will change dramatically in 3-5 years. By then, Miami and USC will be in the CFP annually especially with CFP expansion. Both schools could make it sooner. Miami has a chance in 2022. The bottom line is beating Clemson. Might have to do it twice. A tremendous challenge, but not impossible.

Advertisement
Back