Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Need @SouthParkCane to verify that kids comp before we start throwing out “top 3 highlights ever” type talk. I want to see him do that against a national level HS team first

Holy $h!t 😱

This kid is unreal. He can play 1 against 11 and still dominate. Whoever gets this kid better be in CFPlayoffs every one of his 3 years in school. Vision, speed, shiftiness, easy shifting gears. I have never seen anything like this before unless the competition was against the schools for the blind (being literal here). Where can I donate to the NIL pool to land him?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid may have the best vision I've seen from a RB at any level. Super impressive film by him. He clearly has the size, power and balance to be knocking defenders on his ***, but he consistently is able to evade them after giving the appearance that he's going to initiate with them.

Hope he's a good kid and has a good life ahead of him.

By the way, his highlight video is 8 minutes long, has one play in it that was not a touchdown, plus every other touchdown is going for 20+ yards. Insane.

He also processes things so quickly and there is zero hesitation in his running.

I've watched it a few times now and the other thing that stands out to me is how his last few runs are every bit as impressive as his first few. There's a ridiculous amount of consistent badass plays.

He's the truth and man someone is going to be happy to land him.

Advertisement
WTF? I've never seen a RB with vision like that. The vision the contact balance the speed, acceleration, cutting ability, ability to set up his blocks, and the jump cuts. I'm literally speechless. Put the full court press on this kid! Do everything in your power to get him. Good Lord!

He's going to cost someone a fortune.

Advertisement
Insane balance, short area quickness with blenty of acceleration & speed too. Big time prospect right here.
1642863432847.png

Advertisement
Back