Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Yo... Reading all these interviews from kids that have came out since Mario got hired makes me want to cry. Tears of joy and sad tears. I'm happy because literally every single oos has said there interested in us because of MARIO.
And at the same time that's lowkey sad because our brand suppose to be at a point were the U itself is enough to bring kids but man.... Our administration really put us in a ******* hole with how they ran things and the coaches that came through here. We really was ran like a ******* middle school.

**** is really about to change fellas! Mario has a plan and things are really about to get LIT! Thats why I always go back to the Cyrus Moss interview. Dude pretty much said he committed to us because of the plan Mario laid out to him. Everything from the recruits he's targeting to the upgrades that's going to happen to the athletic departments/facilities.
It shows it isn't about brand it's about the HC. If Saban left bama recruiting falls apart immediately no matter what anyone says

This is true. Battle is a huge sponsor in youth sports which hosts a ton of events all over the country. Mario doesn’t get credit for getting them here, but he does get credit for planing this event to coincide with Battle 7v7. I would also recommend he starts to plan events around Battle Youth National Championship that takes place in December. Great way to bring brand awareness early for kids.
Exactly. Great idea and timing by Mario. I was originally replying to the "all these guys paid their own way just to come to UM crowd" which is false ... yet a slew of mouth breathers downvoted my pointing this out.

Advertisement
It shows it isn't about brand it's about the HC. If Saban left bama recruiting falls apart immediately no matter what anyone says
Don't know how true but there were rumors that he was suppose to retire after the season ended. I think he would have if Bama would've won that chip. Ain't no way Saban was going to stop after getting beat by his former employee lol.

Advertisement
Don't know how true but there were rumors that he was suppose to retire after the season ended. I think he would have if Bama would've won that chip. Ain't no way Saban was going to stop after getting beat by his former employee lol.
He looks like a guy that will coach till he dies. Don't think he leaves he's on some Paterno type **** but he can close and identify.....he won't be some figure head type HC I doubt that.

Take all day..
1642834820680.gif

Advertisement
He looks like a modern RB rushing against 1950's defenses. Everyone looks slow with bad angles. The defense's normal pursuit just isn't good enough against elite speed and elite moves which makes them look bad. The kid is just that fast and that **** good!!! Looks like a generational talent.
slow midgets. If he was in South Florida many of those runs would not be highlight reels. Kid is good but the competition sucks.

Holy $h!t 😱

This kid may have the best vision I've seen from a RB at any level. Super impressive film by him. He clearly has the size, power and balance to be knocking defenders on his ***, but he consistently is able to evade them after giving the appearance that he's going to initiate with them.

Hope he's a good kid and has a good life ahead of him.

By the way, his highlight video is 8 minutes long, has one play in it that was not a touchdown, plus every other touchdown is going for 20+ yards. Insane.

Advertisement
In that whole video he got stopped one time from scoring! Elite feet, vision, cut back ability! At least 4.4-4.5 but unless you got the angle you not catching him from behind. Top 3 video from a runnin back that I've seen.
Who rounds out your top 3?

That’s South Florida for you. Especially Miami. It’s a really special place in numerous ways. I remember walking through Fairchild tropical garden in the gables in late February and telling myself this really is paradise here
I remember Fairchild tropical gardens. My dad took us there when I was 10. I'll never forget it. I was in awe of the place. To me it seemed like losing yourself on some beautiful distant planet. I would love to see Fairchild again.

Advertisement
Back