Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
I know this is a stupid question, but are these kids going to be working out, competing against each other or just touring the campus and talking to the coaches?
I think they're just there to visit the campus and talk to coaches. Some guys are there competing in a 7v7 tournament that's happening, but I don't think that's taking place at UM.

Put your pants back on .... most of these OOS kids are here with their 7v7 teams for the Battle Championships so the arey typically sponsored and a) aren't paying for **** and b) already in Miami for the tourney.
You saved me from having to type that. Thank you.

Advertisement
After watching this I can’t lie, he’s up there with Duke Johnson, as far as best film I’ve ever seen from a RB.
WTF? I've never seen a RB with vision like that. The vision the contact balance the speed, acceleration, cutting ability, ability to set up his blocks, and the jump cuts. I'm literally speechless. Put the full court press on this kid! Do everything in your power to get him. Good Lord!

He looks like a modern RB rushing against 1950's defenses. Everyone looks slow with bad angles. The defense's normal pursuit just isn't good enough against elite speed and elite moves which makes them look bad. The kid is just that fast and that **** good!!! Looks like a generational talent.
I've never seen anything like it. I'm dumbfounded! WTF?

Holy $h!t 😱

Most of those highlights he is never touched and I think he runs a little straight up and down, easy fix.
Has great vision and maybe that’s why he is never touched or his Oline is really good.
Love the speed and when he is touched how he bounces right off the would be tacklers.

Advertisement
Let’s try to keep this one thread on the track.
train trainwreck GIF

Advertisement
slow midgets. If he was in South Florida many of those runs would not be highlight reels. Kid is good but the competition sucks.

South Florida is not the only place with competition. We play ball in Texas too. I just brought a 12u team to Miami and we played a South Florida team. Competition was definitely good, but nothing we’ve never seen. Oh and our RB #7 is very similar to Ruben.

Last edited:
I've never seen anything like it. I'm dumbfounded! WTF?
He's like a Barry Sanders who I did see play in person when he was at Oklahoma State. He doesn't run like Barry. He just reminds me of the explosive quickness in tight spaces. The ability to break out of a pack of defenders for huge gains and make them look like they're playing with 10 lb ankle weights.

Advertisement
Yo... Reading all these interviews from kids that have came out since Mario got hired makes me want to cry. Tears of joy and sad tears. I'm happy because literally every single oos has said there interested in us because of MARIO.
And at the same time that's lowkey sad because our brand suppose to be at a point were the U itself is enough to bring kids but man.... Our administration really put us in a ******* hole with how they ran things and the coaches that came through here. We really was ran like a ******* middle school.

**** is really about to change fellas! Mario has a plan and things are really about to get LIT! Thats why I always go back to the Cyrus Moss interview. Dude pretty much said he committed to us because of the plan Mario laid out to him. Everything from the recruits he's targeting to the upgrades that's going to happen to the athletic departments/facilities.
Seeing all of this makes up for all of the depression caused by the big thread on OC and DC names (and lack of action). I do badly want to be perennial top 10 again it hurts.

Advertisement
Back