Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
I actually, agree, but I'm not making that assessment from those clips . You gotta remember, I'm the guy who thinks most Qb's are busts (said as much for Trevor, Tua, and Burrow, and tbh, I think I was right on all of them even though they all balled out in College.)

Buddy out West has been following him and says he's the real deal. I like this physical attributes. Multi sports athlete.

The only thing that screams red flag to me with him is that Riley is going with Nelson over him.
You think burrow is a bust?

Advertisement
Because of a couple throws in 7v7? I know Mario loves this kid from his Oregon days but throwing around generational is a bit premature
Remind me to never reply to a post of a kids recruiting profile pic up here saying hes a must get, bc yall would be like "you think hes a must get just off of his HD profile pic?"

🤣🤣🤣

Boy I should've quoted that pic of him arriving instead.

Advertisement
I'm not saying we win the ACC in 2022, but there is a real opportunity. Our offense will be as good as any in the league. We should be competing for the title as Coastal division winners.
If the OL is underwhelming it wont be it will be jeckel and hide.......if the OL is good then yea I can see us being pretty good. Depends on what we have up front on both sides for both to succeed

Advertisement
It's crazy people don't see this as an issue when evaluating qbs. I'm not saying this because of what you said here. I'm saying people miss on certain positions so often because such stock is put on a kid making a throw in a flag football setting at best when they are allowed to simply sit back and pick a target with no threat to themselves. A QB is a QB when he can stare down that pressure knowing he's about to get crushed and still throw a dime... No other time impresses me. Same with wr and cbs.
Agree but if he can do that in the pocket (never seen his tape) my goodness

Advertisement
I actually, agree, but I'm not making that assessment from those clips . You gotta remember, I'm the guy who thinks most Qb's are busts (said as much for Trevor, Tua, and Burrow, and tbh, I think I was right on all of them even though they all balled out in College.)

Buddy out West has been following him and says he's the real deal. I like this physical attributes. Multi sports athlete.

The only thing that screams red flag to me with him is that Riley is going with Nelson over him.
Burrow? what you smoking on?

Advertisement
Back