Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
From Steve Wiltfong, 247 interview

MIRAMAR, Fla. - Detroit (Mich.) King five-star junior and state champion Dante Moore got it rolling on Saturday during pool play of the Battle 7v7 event held just outside Miami, making big-time throws, against terrific competition.

Prior to the event, Moore was able to check in on the Hurricanes Friday and sit down with new head coach Mario Cristobal.

“It was a phenomenal experience,” Moore said. “I got out there, Seen Coach Cristobal for the first time in person. It was a great visit overall, great photoshoot, great hospitality over there. It’s a great campus. I was there four years ago. It feels great to be back in the hot weather.”

Perhaps Moore will return for another look down the road. He holds over 30 offers and Miami has made an impression.

“Coach Cristobal man, him being from Miami, playing for Miami, he’s going to build a strong coaching staff and that coaching staff is going to know what they’re going to do and it might be a great fit because they’re going to build a great team.”

Moore is headed out to Oregon next weekend.

Advertisement
For those worried about the recruits attending the basketball game, it turned out to be a great part of the day:

From a Rivals write up about the day:

The original plan was to attend only the first half of the game, but with the day running late the recruits showed up at halftime. And that’s the half that saw the Canes make a huge comeback from a 24-point deficit with a chance to win on a final Isaiah Wong shot that barely missed.

And yes, Mario Cristobal pumped up the crowd in the final minutes getting on the microphone.

And yes, they stayed to the end of the game.

As one recruit told CaneSport “it showed the environment of Miami, the student section was crazy. They filled up the arena.”
--------------------------------------

As for the recruits that didn’t go to the basketball game? They were left in the charge of Ed Reed, who introduced himself to the group as the Chief of Staff and spent over an hour with everyone.

Those that weren’t at the game took pictures during that block of time, with the ones that attended the game having the option to go back to the Hecht afterward for their photo shoot.

From Steve Wiltfong, 247 interview

MIRAMAR, Fla. - Detroit (Mich.) King five-star junior and state champion Dante Moore got it rolling on Saturday during pool play of the Battle 7v7 event held just outside Miami, making big-time throws, against terrific competition.

Prior to the event, Moore was able to check in on the Hurricanes Friday and sit down with new head coach Mario Cristobal.

“It was a phenomenal experience,” Moore said. “I got out there, Seen Coach Cristobal for the first time in person. It was a great visit overall, great photoshoot, great hospitality over there. It’s a great campus. I was there four years ago. It feels great to be back in the hot weather.”

Perhaps Moore will return for another look down the road. He holds over 30 offers and Miami has made an impression.

“Coach Cristobal man, him being from Miami, playing for Miami, he’s going to build a strong coaching staff and that coaching staff is going to know what they’re going to do and it might be a great fit because they’re going to build a great team.”

Moore is headed out to Oregon next weekend.

I like him better than the other QB I know he has ice in his veins he from the D they built different

endgame-avengers.gif

Advertisement
I actually, agree, but I'm not making that assessment from those clips . You gotta remember, I'm the guy who thinks most Qb's are busts (said as much for Trevor, Tua, and Burrow, and tbh, I think I was right on all of them even though they all balled out in College.)

Buddy out West has been following him and says he's the real deal. I like this physical attributes. Multi sports athlete.

The only thing that screams red flag to me with him is that Riley is going with Nelson over him.
U should be banned just from letting bust & Burrow come out ur mouth in the same sentence! Big Pause! U on meth or sun? Den Trevor only played one year

Last edited:
Advertisement
For those worried about the recruits attending the basketball game, it turned out to be a great part of the day:

From a Rivals write up about the day:

The original plan was to attend only the first half of the game, but with the day running late the recruits showed up at halftime. And that’s the half that saw the Canes make a huge comeback from a 24-point deficit with a chance to win on a final Isaiah Wong shot that barely missed.

And yes, Mario Cristobal pumped up the crowd in the final minutes getting on the microphone.

And yes, they stayed to the end of the game.

As one recruit told CaneSport “it showed the environment of Miami, the student section was crazy. They filled up the arena.”
--------------------------------------

As for the recruits that didn’t go to the basketball game? They were left in the charge of Ed Reed, who introduced himself to the group as the Chief of Staff and spent over an hour with everyone.

Those that weren’t at the game took pictures during that block of time, with the ones that attended the game having the option to go back to the Hecht afterward for their photo shoot.
So Ed byke? 😁 Good ****!

Advertisement
Back