Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not weird nígga you tripping. Burrow is alr a top 10 QB he was doing same **** last year before he tore ACL.
Perhaps. Lets revisit in a few seasons.

I dont see any reading of the defenses w him. One look guy. Hes feasting in that McVay system w those weapons around him.

Remind me to never reply to a post of a kids recruiting profile pic up here saying hes a must get, bc yall would be like "you think hes a must get just off of his HD profile pic?"

🤣🤣🤣

Boy I should've quoted that pic of him arriving instead.
The whole concept of one kid being a “must get” is trash thinking tbh and makes a setup for failure when there is no such thing.

Advertisement
The whole concept of one kid being a “must get” is trash thinking tbh and makes a setup for failure when there is no such thing.
Agreed.

But **** it feels like an awful lot of those "must gets" ball out when they go to other schools.

From Bridgewater to Cook to Jeudy to Surtain to Campbell.

Then again, there's the Matthew Thomas' of the world too. 🤣

I actually, agree, but I'm not making that assessment from those clips . You gotta remember, I'm the guy who thinks most Qb's are busts (said as much for Trevor, Tua, and Burrow, and tbh, I think I was right on all of them even though they all balled out in College.)

Buddy out West has been following him and says he's the real deal. I like this physical attributes. Multi sports athlete.

The only thing that screams red flag to me with him is that Riley is going with Nelson over him.
2 out of 3 aint bad...Burrow is a stud. Totally agree on Lawrence and Tua at the NFL level though, already red flags.

Advertisement
Perhaps. Lets revisit in a few seasons.

I dont see any reading of the defenses w him. One look guy. Hes feasting in that McVay system w those weapons around him.
Man I’m a Bengals fan, watch every game and I can tell you he some of the throws he makes are ridiculous, idc if he’s throwing to no-arm receivers the ball placement on a lot of the throws are perfect. But he no doubt benefits from his receivers/Mixon in the backfield

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back