Elite Prospect Weekend is here!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who u leaving out?
Fam you hit me with a jeopardy question. Ngl optics wise Mario landing the best RB (Owens) from Texas/SEC country, while also landing the #1 ranked RB in the Nation Richard Young, would put the fear of God throughout CFB landscape. Both those kids are elite and would have our RB room looking like the early 2000s.

Advertisement
Best RB I've ever seen including Bo and Hershel.
It was strange. OSU was not really just watch football back then. You just started hearing about this RB. You watched, he was insane and then you basically had to watch every time he was on because it felt like he came out of nowhere. Like a meteor than landed, then it was just obvious he would win the Hiesman.

Freshman year Gore in a limited role was shades of Sanders. Like, who on earth is this kid? Weird good.

It was strange. OSU was not really just watch football back then. You just started hearing about this RB. You watched, he was insane and then you basically had to watch every time he was on because it felt like he came out of nowhere. Like a meteor than landed, then it was just obvious he would win the Hiesman.

Freshman year Gore in a limited role was shades of Sanders. Like, who on earth is this kid? Weird good.

And to think he was behind Thurman Thomas before he erupted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fam you hit me with a jeopardy question. Ngl optics wise Mario landing the best RB (Owens) from Texas/SEC country, while also landing the #1 ranked RB in the Nation Richard Young, would put the fear of God throughout CFB landscape. Both those kids are elite and would have our RB room looking like the early 2000s.
Young looks like Cook and Kamara type when I watched his film, straight line speed plus burst. I want that kid in the class

Assuming MC makes the right calls on OC/DC, I think the Canes have a good shot at knocking off Clemson this year. If CU doesn't get their QB room right, they should be very nervous about us.
They got Hunter Johnson to transfer back to Clemson from Northwestern. He started out at Clemson as former 2017 #1 ranked QB. I expect him to win the job and then they turn it over to 2022 #1 rankes Klubnik in 2023/24.

Fletcher ai
Fletcher ain't no slouch!

Advertisement
Back