Early Morning Haselwood update

I think Highly of Jarren but nkosi perry ain’t scarying any talented qb away period....
Yet jarren wasn't allowed to sniff the field even... did yall know jarren was kicked off of the scout team twice this year because he refused to throw interceptions on purpose? For anyone that knows fridays are about throwing picks for a scout team. This was on a regular.

Advertisement
At the end of the day....I honestly don't think we land Jaden or Tyrique..way too many bags getting dropped these days....seems like some kids put a Miami hat on the table outta respect ....hope I'm wrong...

It isn’t bags

Our offense ******* sucks and our DC just left the program and was replaced by two brand new playcallers

It’s a ******* **** show and we act like recruits don’t see what we do

Also Blake James is a ****** and a *****

Mark Richt should be ******* fired.

He’s worse than Golden. Holy ****

Oh got ya WR you ask. They dont have a great history. But id say Kenny Stills and Dede westbrook are the only ones that come to mind. Other than Bama and Clemson what school has consistently produced wrs?

So image matters more than substance. At least we figured it out. Lot of good bringing in McCord did. He was used wrong his entire career. But at least he announced at an All American game in January.

You're apparently missing the point. But continue in thinking that everything's fine.

Advertisement
I think Highly of Jarren but nkosi perry ain’t scarying any talented qb away period....
Just like what's left of our wr didn't scare jadon away.... the coaching staff however did. See the similarities

1545227882698.gif

Yet jarren wasn't allowed to sniff the field even... did yall know jarren was kicked off of the scout team twice this year because he refused to throw interceptions on purpose? For anyone that knows fridays are about throwing picks for a scout team. This was on a regular.

Is this regular practice for all scout teams (not just Miami).

It isn’t bags

Our offense ******* sucks and our DC just left the program and was replaced by two brand new playcallers

It’s a ******* **** show and we act like recruits don’t see what we do

Also Blake James is a ****** and a *****

Mark Richt should be ******* fired.

He’s worse than Golden. Holy ****
BEST POST OF THE YEAR. Be warned though people here can't handle reality.

Advertisement
Just like what's left of our wr didn't scare jadon away.... the coaching staff however did. See the similarities

Sad. So you're saying it's over? Signing with OU? I wonder if Richt even feels any pressure, regret, etc. if he doesn't land Haselwood. He just can't be this shortsighted can he?

I'm sure 5* WR's are looking at what happened with Jeff Thomas and are just dying to play for Richt

Advertisement
Facts . Until Richt is gone or major changes are made I don’t even bother following recruiting like I used to . These clowns done took the fun of following the team away from me . All I can do is watch the games and that’s it
bruh i didnt even know signing day was today lol

Im checked out

Advertisement
With that DC leaving logic, UGA defensive recruiting class should be falling apart right? Have they even named a DC yet?
I've told yall since last season what kids who play at Georgia were saying about that staff. However if you think any adequate head coach not even necessarily a good one will do what we just did and are about to do. Let alone an actual ad will allow **** like this ur not paying attention than bruh. With that said if somehow uga does turn around and hire two dudes that have zero business being named as co DC u can bet they'll be a back lash

Advertisement
Back