Early Morning Haselwood update

I've told yall since last season what kids who play at Georgia were saying about that staff. However if you think any adequate head coach not even necessarily a good one will do what we just did and are about to do. Let alone an actual ad will allow **** like this ur not paying attention than bruh. With that said if somehow uga does turn around and hire two dudes that have zero business being named as co DC u can bet they'll be a back lash
You speak in alot of codes bro. Haha What are we about to do?

Advertisement
Oh got ya WR you ask. They dont have a great history. But id say Kenny Stills and Dede westbrook are the only ones that come to mind. Other than Bama and Clemson what school has consistently produced wrs?
In regard to WRs it's probably some random school tbh lol. I think of all positions in the NFL they might be the biggest crapshoot.

It isn’t bags

Our offense ******* sucks and our DC just left the program and was replaced by two brand new playcallers

It’s a ******* **** show and we act like recruits don’t see what we do

Also Blake James is a ****** and a *****

Mark Richt should be ******* fired.

He’s worse than Golden. Holy ****

LOL...would you be willing to bet your life on that?

You do realize they don't have to be mutually exclusive, right?

While I completely agree with you and believe Richt has been engaged to put together a staff on groupon, this is a classic F$U back in the day at the very last minute. Recruits of this caliber normally get something these days.....just reality...let's just call it a social stipend if that helps.

UM

Advertisement
I don't think it's bags with these kids as much as the product we are putting on the field and this staff
Yea its prolly a little bit of both....OU has a great offense... back to back playoffs...Haselwood and Fields will get a bag from them its a no brainer....like you said the product on the field would help a team like Miami with no bags...a middle of the pack SEC team coulda "possibly" pulled it off with bags tho....."not possible" for 7-5 Miami....

some poster yesterday dai
Sad. So you're saying it's over? Signing with OU? I wonder if Richt even feels any pressure, regret, etc. if he doesn't land Haselwood. He just can't be this shortsighted can he?
i don’t think he cares....dude is here to clock in at 9 punch out at 5, work his son and friends, do as little as possible and if it works great if not who cares. Rings collect dust, can’t talk to rings

Definitely think I need to log off this site for the next couple of weeks. The things dsd has revealed in this thread so far are downright god**** scary.

Advertisement
BAG auction last bidder , if this holds true then credibility of college football and really everything that is tied to it would have hit new lows in all phases. It really is a multi billion dollars business now corporate run by suits for years who would lay waste to all in its pursuit of the almighty dollar market share.

The innocence and sanctity of a one time LAST beacon of good ole football is basically gone and it's really shame look for TV commercial timeouts to increase and PAY PER VIEW on top Bowl games and so on coming soon.

Very soon the middle class will be priced totally out of going to college football and suits coat and ties in there place.....IT'S COMING BOYS

Just venting here with all this last minute BAGGAGE ,

So the 7-5 season, 7-8 since Pitt last year, and a horse shtt offense doesn't have anything to do with it?

Richt and his clown staff trying to close on their top targets....
IZh8.gif

Advertisement
You guys are getting gassed up on the potential of missing Haselwood but I know we we were doomed when we couldn't land Neal. The trenches is where we needed Top recruits and the offensive staff failed!!

I've told yall since last season what kids who play at Georgia were saying about that staff. However if you think any adequate head coach not even necessarily a good one will do what we just did and are about to do. Let alone an actual ad will allow **** like this ur not paying attention than bruh. With that said if somehow uga does turn around and hire two dudes that have zero business being named as co DC u can bet they'll be a back lash

UGA's fanbase would burn down the football facilities if Kirby did what Richt just did in promoting Banda and Patke to co-DCs.

Advertisement
You're apparently missing the point. But continue in thinking that everything's fine.

Didn't say everything was fine but your point is dumb. If Pope or Gurvan Hall had decided to drag it out till signing day would their commits mean more to you because they were signing day wins?

No code there... I told yall weeks ago Jon richt oc 2019... maybe yall just thought I was kidding.

Curious. Does anyone see the **** job that Blake James is doing as AD? I'm not talking about just the football program suffering. But look at baseball, and to a lesser extent basketball? Is there anyone evaluating Blake James and saying "Man, what does this guy do exactly?"

Advertisement
Back