Early Morning Haselwood update

Anyone that believed this kid would sign here is an idiot. How many times have we seen highly rated kids defect on signing day. Some never learn. WE NEVER CLOSE on signing day.
This kid can play anywhere in the country, why the heck would he want to play in Mark Richt's offense. We had 52 passing yards our last showing. He would be better off playing at GA Tech then playing in Mark Richt's offense.

Advertisement
It isn’t bags

Our offense ******* sucks and our DC just left the program and was replaced by two brand new playcallers

It’s a ******* **** show and we act like recruits don’t see what we do

Also Blake James is a ****** and a *****

Mark Richt should be ******* fired.

He’s worse than Golden. Holy ****
Im not just talking about this season....Miami lost several recruits before this.....Cambell, Juedy ect....dont get me wrong....I agree, the offense sucks....my point is without a bag Haselwood was a longshot all along...you dont pull the #1 player outta Georgia without one....

Advertisement
This shxt is absolutely pathetic, lets run down this situation
Starts off the year in excitement with studs on board like Frank Ladson, John Dunmore & Jaremiah Payton
February 20th, 2018- Payton Commits (cool one down)

*months go by*

April 4th, 2018
Frank ladson commits to Clemson. Fair enough, Clemson is the new hot team on the block

May 5th, 2018
#1 WR IN THE NATION shows up on an unexpected visit

July 4th, John Dumore commits to Penn State
Lol Whatevs we have Payton committed and flirting w Haselwood

July 28th, 2018
OMG #1 WR IN THE NATION, comes to paradise and works out with our receivers

*months go by*

October 3rd, 2018
Jadon Haselwood decommits from UGA days before UM OV 👀

October 6th,2018
Has an amazing OV and begins to post nothing but pics of him with our Gear on

*months go by*
December 19th, signs with Oklahoma. WTF

Lmao the reality of this situation is we should’ve never stopped recruiting Frank Ladson and John Dunmore, and we should’ve been recruiting plan b guys as soon as the AR news broke out, now if TJ Jones don’t pick us, we’ll see why...at the time I was cool with just taking Payton because I didn’t expect AR career to be over and JT4 to transfer, but **** CMR and staff is a MF joke, if this recruitment wasn’t a layup, then it was a MF floater that we missed
ps** for you Cats who were trolling Rivals on twitter about landing Haselwood, you better be standing in the paint like how I’m doing.

I hate that I read this but if I had to guess, Miami is the choice with the 2nd choice starting with an O. 🤷🏾‍♂️

But I’m no linguistics pro.
I think the second one is Oklahoma state as in Newton exaggerating and saying idc if you pick Oklahoma or Oklahoma state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just to keep it 100: Throughout yesterday, I've heard the Jadon Haselwood and OU buzz grow louder and louder. Going into last night, I was told by a source close to Haselwood that he believes the pick will be OU. Could just be smoke to drum up drama for his announcement, and I'll also point out that I heard last night that Miami still feels confident they will land him. I'm keeping my Miami pick but I honestly have no idea what he'll do at this point. It's a 50-50 situation at best.

Would be crazy for OU to pull him last minute considering multiple strong sources had told me OU had been out of this for months all the way up until this weekend, and I've heard other respected pundits in the industry saying the same in the past.

Welcome to Signing Day, folks.
Smoke.

Advertisement
Back