Early Morning Haselwood update

You are on my man, course you said same thing before and showed up under a different user name. I would miss all the fun of picking at some of the posters on here and of course the good free info site provides, but a chance to get you negative butt off here would be worth the chance.

My man that coaches at Jarren's HS says he staying and I trust him more than you, so lets just he who is correct.
Cool and I'll trust jarren,his mother and father more than I'll trust this coach you spoke with. Were on. Now you might wanna go ask that same coach what his mother was told when she went in for a meeting with richt day before yesterday. And based on that meeting what was decided. Nice knowing hou with my negative realistic butt. Anyone else like that bet?

Advertisement
At the end of the day....I honestly don't think we land Jaden or Tyrique..way too many bags getting dropped these days....seems like some kids put a Miami hat on the table outta respect ....hope I'm wrong...

We are apparently taking a grad transfer. I don't know who. It's been decided nkosi is starting next year so jarrens out.
What do you mean “it’s been decided”? No competition? How does that happen on a D1 level!?
Better yet, why do you think he’s being donned the next qb? With his issues this year I would have guessed MR is not a fan of the young man

At the end of the day....I honestly don't think we land Jaden or Tyrique..way too many bags getting dropped these days....seems like some kids put a Miami hat on the table outta respect ....hope I'm wrong...

I'm still holding out hope for Stevenson.. would think @Cribby and @Stefan Adams would have given us a heads up ala Haselwood had anything changed.

Advertisement
I don't think it's bags with these kids as much as the product we are putting on the field and this staff

Advertisement
Golden has surprised commitments like Coley, AQM, McCord, etc....

Outside of Jeff Thomas, the results are not in Richt's favor.

Once again why does the timing matter other than to make you feel good. Is Garvin less of a player because he was wrapped up early?

Right because the decisions made regarding our qb room for the last two years really instill a deep sense of confidence.... good lord man.
I think Highly of Jarren but nkosi perry ain’t scarying any talented qb away period....

I'll keep with my predictions Mon! Call me now 👍
miss-cleo.webp

That's not because of the talent we have. Its alot more of an indication of the LACK of talent we constantly put out on the field. On a positive note I wanna congratulate Dee as he was just won the award for best wr of the year................... I'm not kidding.
**** that many transfers coming?

Advertisement
Once again why does the timing matter other than to make you feel good. Is Garvin less of a player because he was wrapped up early?

The subject is about closing on certain prospects down the stretch. Not if Richt hasn't brought in a modicum of talent; he has.

Richt's recruiting results are not much better if at all. At least Golden had the Shapiro scandal hanging over his head as some semblance of an excuse as to why he struck out on some kids. What's Richt's excuse for this mess?

Cool and I'll trust jarren,his mother and father more than I'll trust this coach you spoke with. Were on. Now you might wanna go ask that same coach what his mother was told when she went in for a meeting with richt day before yesterday. And based on that meeting what was decided. Nice knowing hou with my negative realistic butt. Anyone else like that bet?
Fields may end up at OSU....how does that play in with JW?

Right because the decisions made regarding our qb room for the last two years really instill a deep sense of confidence.... good lord man.

There has been one decision that everyone harps on and when that player actually got to play he was actually worse than the player no wanted to see. So now I'm supposed to believe the next fan favorite is automatically better. GTFO of here.

Advertisement
Always about the bags. Accept the fact UM loses out much, much more than it will win in recruiting. And while there’s lots of shady crap in the recruiting business, it’s not always 100% about someone getting paid. Many on this site always cry the bag game.

Winning on the field and elite recruiters. UM has neither at this time.

The subject is about closing on certain prospects down the stretch. Not if Richt hasn't brought in a modicum of talent; he has.

Richt's recruiting results are not much better if at all. At least Golden had the Shapiro scandal hanging over his head as some semblance of an excuse as to why he struck out on some kids. What's Richt's excuse for this mess?

So image matters more than substance. At least we figured it out. Lot of good bringing in McCord did. He was used wrong his entire career. But at least he announced at an All American game in January.

Advertisement
Back