Early Morning Haselwood update

Advertisement
If coaches are hitching their wagon to Kosi and letting Jarren walk, it's just another example of a shortsighted amateur hour fail.

It wouldn't surprise me based on the other things we have seen this year.....just sickens me if true. This staff needs a good kick in the balls sometimes.

Due some **** critical thinking. If we're taking a grad transfer why in the **** would they just be giving the job to Perry? For God's sake even in this fake insiders BS he can't keep the narrative straight. Bring in a veteran QB only to hand the job to a guy who couldn't complete more than 50% of his passes against Power 5 competition. Get it together.

On another note this just shows lil Kirby aint lil Nicky. You think the #1 ranked wr or any position player is getting out of the state of Alabama? haha. Total fail by Smahhht

The #1 player in Alabama last year was 5 star Justin Ross, he signed with Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Name the last good receiver Miami has?Allen Hurns? Hollywood brown is projected a 1st rounder this year. Cede Lamb will be a top 3 round pick too next year. They just produced two Heisman winning qbs. The team is breaking college football records. Haha

why is this about miami, he said OU is the best place for him, i asked what Wr have they produced

I have an axe to grind? ****. Some of yall just really go all in on the whole ignorance is bliss thing. Guess u wait and see than. By the way anyone who's followed anything I've said would be able to tell you I've been all in on supporting this staff since day 1 in any capacity I can. When I've disagreed about something I speak up. Maybe that's why I have an axe to grind according to you. I would love to be wrong when it relates to what's going on currently with this staff. I'd happily say I'm wrong. I'm not though.
I will say I've got an issue with lil Jon though and the way he does his job. Now in his newest capacity yall will have an issue with him too so u can't say it's an axe if it's a legitimate issue.
newest capacity? wtf? is he the new OC???

Name the last good receiver Miami has?Allen Hurns? Hollywood brown is projected a 1st rounder this year. Cede Lamb will be a top 3 round pick too next year. They just produced two Heisman winning qbs. The team is breaking college football records. Haha
I agree with you at this moment OU might have better in the NFL, but you can't go off hypothetical draft picks. First round WRs bust more than anything, especially in that conference.

Advertisement
Not just talking about haselwood but Golden didn’t even miss this bad, it’s alarming...

It's because Richt's in retirement. Probably not even really trying on the trail. You see him in living rooms, doesn't mean he's selling hard. Just going through the motions.

I'll give Golden this, I never got the impression he was lazy. The man was just stubborn and clueless. But even then, I don't remember recruiting being this bad.

I agree with you at this moment OU might have better in the NFL, but you can't go off hypothetical draft picks. First round WRs bust more than anything, especially in that conference.
Whos offense is better out of Miami, UGA, and OU? Ok

Advertisement
Due some **** critical thinking. If we're taking a grad transfer why in the **** would they just be giving the job to Perry? For God's sake even in this fake insiders BS he can't keep the narrative straight. Bring in a veteran QB only to hand the job to a guy who couldn't complete more than 50% of his passes against Power 5 competition. Get it together.

Because if you bring a grad transfer there's usually not enough snaps for 3 QBs in spring and fall camp. That means it's a 2 man race between "your guy" and the "new guy". If "your guy" is only going to be Kosi, who has not shown me enough that he can hold the job, it makes no sense.

Plus, unless you are 1 player (QB) away from a playoff run (hich we are not with all the talent we are losing this year), i don't want a grad transfer QB....especially not knowing who it would be. Next year we will be here in the same spot only with less young QBs to pick from to keep this program moving forward......so we would be screwed again.

It's because Richt's in retirement. Probably not even really trying on the trail. You see him in living rooms, doesn't mean he's selling hard. Just going through the motions.

I'll give Golden this, I never got the impression he was lazy. The man was just stubborn and clueless. But even then, I don't remember recruiting being this bad.
If he had the early signing day period his classes might have been even better as his problem always seem to losing kids those last few months. It’s alarming we have seen him close within his first 3 years with guys like Tracy Howard , alquadin Muhammad, Stacy coley late but not with richt

Advertisement
Back