DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Wouldn’t a walk on to walk on transfer circumvent this? The Butch situation doesn’t hold any weight nowadays. The NCAA is reeling.
Great question. I know the Butch stuff doesn’t hold Weight but the point was the ncaa was all over that and will not allow this today aka letting schools use NIL money to load up rosters allowing players to walk on. I was just giving you the feedback I got from a big ten OC. He said that will never be allowed because certain schools would have 100 kids on their roster

Advertisement
Gaby says he wouldnt be surprised if we get a resolution to all of this by tomorrow. Hes hedging a bit but reading his tone i would say Barrow will continue on the team and will be with us for the season.
He sorta has to play here. If he leaves he’s has little to no chance of being eligible even if he is it’s not a good look to the nfl if he leaves

IMG_3996.gif

I don’t give af personally.

FSU did just fine with Joshua Farmer and Patrick Payton hitting the portal briefly, Bear Alexander is back at USC just fine. Proctor at Alabama is back, no one seems rattled.

Just win football games and everything else is excuses resulting from losing. No winning program has a toxic locker room.

Nah, clearly everyone can have players they want to keep flirting with the portal, but Miami is special and we can't allow it. I bet if Proctor happened here, people would be complaining that we should've never accepted his commitment cuz clearly he would've went back to Bama.

Advertisement
Last year, I was down in the Keys with my family feeding these a$$holes. So the kids could feel it was safe, I was giving a sorta tutorial. And, one particular fish snuck from under the dock to catch me by surprise. He rubbed his little sandpaper grill on my thumb. You’re right: no teeth. But, I bled nonetheless. Great tutorial.
Yeah Robbie’s Marina has become a tourist spot for feeding the mega tarpon that hang out by the dock. You gotta be careful because they’re so used to people feeding them, they have no more fear. And yeah, just because they don’t have teeth doesn’t mean there aren’t all sorts of sharp points, especially if your arm gets deep around the gills.

I mean we need him at a position of need, but the last thing I want is a starting DT who halfway wants to be here. Too much is on the line this year for a player to be half assing it on the DLine.

Advertisement
Yeah Robbie’s Marina has become a tourist spot for feeding the mega tarpon that hang out by the dock. You gotta be careful because they’re so used to people feeding them, they have no more fear. And yeah, just because they don’t have teeth doesn’t mean there aren’t all sorts of sharp points, especially if your arm gets deep around the gills.
The worst part is I’m not really a tourist. Not my first time at Robbie’s (it’s gotten way more expensive than I remember) and I’ve been going to the keys to stay with family for the last 3 decades. First time getting my thumb skinned, though. Some thought it was funny, at least.

What's the Monday morning update? Didn't care to keep looking at this forum over the weekend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I highly recommend people try to pet the bison at Yellowstone.

They are very docile and cuddly.

They'll even let you ride them, hop on up buckaroo!

I mean we need him at a position of need, but the last thing I want is a starting DT who halfway wants to be here. Too much is on the line this year for a player to be half assing it on the DLine.
2 maybe 3 plays where that is evident and he is relegated to the bench indefinitely.

Advertisement
Back