DT Simeon Barrow, Jr. commits to Miami

View as article
Fight fire with fire. Can't just sit by the way side and let yourself get cucked by the SEC.
sec.png

Advertisement
Im going to go out on a limb and say he’s a Florida resident as is his mom and will qualify for in state tuition. The $23530 includes everything and is even inflated to include “transportation” and “miscellaneous” cost. I was being generous when I said it would cost him $11-12k a semester as it likely won’t cost him more than $10k.

As far as it being “smooth sailing the rest of the way” I agree, I don’t think this was the right move for him but it’s not costing the Turds collective very much to find out.
He’ll be on scholarship much sooner than later. UF is trying to sell this as if they got a five star as a walk on but it was more to do with no spots free. When a spot frees up he’ll be on scholarship. It won’t be long.

Advertisement
He’ll be on scholarship much sooner than later. UF is trying to sell this as if they got a five star as a walk on but it was more to do with no spots free. When a spot frees up he’ll be on scholarship. It won’t be long.
Gators can spin it however they like 😂 he is a locker room issue and this borrows could be another one . First sign of bs they should send his *** packing . We do not need him , yes if would be good to have another big body . We have big @ss who could be moved inside sometimes.

Last year, I was down in the Keys with my family feeding these a$$holes. So the kids could feel it was safe, I was giving a sorta tutorial. And, one particular fish snuck from under the dock to catch me by surprise. He rubbed his little sandpaper grill on my thumb. You’re right: no teeth. But, I bled nonetheless. Great tutorial.

If you were at Robbie’s your lucky one of the pelicans didn’t get you. They’re ruthless.

Hope they lite his *** up week 1

Advertisement
If he stays how does that sit with the team ? Gonna keep somebody that really doesn’t wanna be here 🤦‍♀️. Ncaa football is ruined now
I don’t give af personally.

FSU did just fine with Joshua Farmer and Patrick Payton hitting the portal briefly, Bear Alexander is back at USC just fine. Proctor at Alabama is back, no one seems rattled.

Just win football games and everything else is excuses resulting from losing. No winning program has a toxic locker room.

I don’t give af personally.

FSU did just fine with Joshua Farmer and Patrick Payton hitting the portal briefly, Bear Alexander is back at USC just fine. Proctor at Alabama is back, no one seems rattled.

Just win football games and everything else is excuses resulting from losing. No winning program has a toxic locker room.
Losing creates resentment if the kid stays he needs to actually be locked in and focused on the goal of winning the acc and going to the playoffs all that other **** he got going on will be taken care of if he actually comes and makes a difference here

Saban was like that, dudes ain’t want to go to bama but had to cause they liked Nick and sometimes hated him lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The fact that he isn’t OFFICIALLY gone leaves it up in the air.

The problem now is that this ALL got public. He should have kept his mouth shut and discussed this personally with the coaches and could. Have been begrudgingly handled at UMs pace, especially if he was killing it in the fall.

Now no matter what UM is in a sticky situation.

Advertisement
Back