2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

At least this time it is a few billionaires instead of a crooked politician, his cronies, and a family that donated a building half a century ago

maybe so, maybe not, we will see in a few months time. And you wouldn’t have had last years class or even have this level of NIL this year with just about anyone else, so your point is moot.
Sure you would.

Advertisement
well one is a fraudster going to jail and the rest are rich lol.
Maybe so, maybe not, but the great thing about our country is you’re presumed innocent and the burden of proof is on the government. If he did commit fraud, then he probably will for some period of time. If he didn’t then he won’t.

Sure you would.
You’re right. We have decades of proof showing that people were lining up to support financially. I get being negative is the flavor of the season, and I’m not without some serious skepticism, but you don’t need to revise history or make up narratives to support it. If you didn’t have Mario and those peoples bags, you don’t have Mauigoa, Okunlola, and a healthy number of other recruits last cycle. Saying otherwise is being obtuse for the sake of being so.

To the matter at hand, hopefully we get Kam in the boat and tighten up.

Maybe so, maybe not, but the great thing about our country is you’re presumed innocent and the burden of proof is on the government. If he did commit fraud, then he probably will for some period of time. If he didn’t then he won’t.

You’re right. We have decades of proof showing that people were lining up to support financially. I get being negative is the flavor of the season, and I’m not without some serious skepticism, but you don’t need to revise history or make up narratives to support it. If you didn’t have Mario and those peoples bags, you don’t have Mauigoa, Okunlola, and a healthy number of other recruits last cycle. Saying otherwise is being obtuse for the sake of being so.

true

That’s fair but who else besides Mario was going to get the Mas brothers, Ruiz (even just last year), Lemonis, etc to start throwing money at both the facilities and NIL. You think Kiffin was mobilizing that Miami network?
I didn’t want Kiffin, but to be fair to your point, neither was Stoops.

Advertisement

we've always recruited pretty well. so i disagree. development has been worst in the nation. enjoy your evening.

I preferred Kiffin because I thought that he would be better with the talent that we had, especially on offense; but there's no way that he would have the financial backing from the university and tve heavy hitters.
Hindsight being 15/20, I believe that we are better off with Mario and will be exponentially better as time goes on as he will build the talent and the deep depth that we need to compete with thr usual suspects.

Last edited:
Only Mario had those relationships though school, family, growing up, whatever. Do people forget about Richt putting in a million of his own dollars to build a facility that cost a fraction of what we are now building without batting an eye? Did you see Mas, Ruiz, Lemonis, etc. contributing to that? Surely it is a coincidence that a guy they went to high school with, are related through marriage, etc. shows up and they start giving.

Advertisement
Yet, we’ve never (rarely as in once a decade) gotten OL like that, let alone two.
Never said we did. Now you're moving the goal posts from "a class like that" and zeroing in on a position group. Oh well. Idc.

Never said we did. Now you're moving the goal posts from "a class like that" and zeroing in on a position group. Oh well. Idc.
Not really. That was a huge component of it and an area we have sorely missed on since about Jeff Stoutland.

You’re posting all over a Miami Hurricanes message board, so clearly you do care. Point taken that we need to develop them now.

Advertisement
Auburn 247
1691611345336.png

1691611360698.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back