2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Pay Me GIF

Advertisement
Is there any truth to losing Stewart that the funds allocated to him would now become available to use elsewhere? Staff surely has to pick 2-3 of these DL prospects and move our number way up for them. Hopefully it's Breland and Franklin..
No. :ibis-roflmao-sm3: You dont have someone #1 on your board for the year and when you lose them you say this is great now we can go elsewhere. You just take the L and move on..

No. :ibis-roflmao-sm3: You dont have someone #1 on your board for the year and when you lose them you say this is great now we can go elsewhere. You just take the L and move on..
You would have a sense of how much wiggle room is still left in a recruitment. I am just asking in generalities, if you portioned out 100k each for two WRs, and one goes elsewhere and stops answering the phone, does the other then have the potential for 200k, or is that just way oversimplifying it?

And no, I'm not really asking you.. since you seem to be in such a great mood for a Friday.

Seems to prove what some on here have been saying. Others have caught up to us in NIL and even surpassed us; we need to up the game even more. Not sure where that comes from as I'm sure you can only go back to the Soffer/Mas gravy train so many times.
Lamonis!

Advertisement
What if Arsht was one of us?
Is she somehow linked to The U? Is she a Cane? Cause she gots mad money and is a huge philanthropist. And what better way to philantropize than to level the playing field for some kids that would love to sign here; but otherwise would not be able to?
I mean, it's a win, win!

Advertisement
Is she somehow linked to The U? Is she a Cane? Cause she gots mad money and is a huge philanthropist. And what better way to philantropize than to level the playing field for some kids that would love to sign here; but otherwise would not be able to?
I mean, it's a win, win!
Other than the name on the art place, I know nothing. I have no ******* clue who she is/(was?).

I mean, it's a win, win!

Time to call this man

images

Seems to prove what some on here have been saying. Others have caught up to us in NIL and even surpassed us; we need to up the game even more. Not sure where that comes from as I'm sure you can only go back to the Soffer/Mas gravy train so many times.
Mario is a great dude.

Regardless though, this is why I wanted more of head coach with some recruiting chops versus a stellar recruiter with some coaching chops. NIL now clips some recruiting wings.

He is still a great recruiter, but it comes down to the bills even more than ever now.

Bittersweet thing, but it has us being talked about again at least. I was sick of the NCAA picking winners and losers…But the $$ will still mostly rule. The dudes that plan on being college no more than 3 years, they are smart using NIL like a Lloyds Of London policy…

Advertisement
Honestly not very high on this kid like the others but i think he’s good and would fit well in guidry defense

I read somewhere on the Auburn post that they like there chance cause Miami is bent on him playing DT where he’d rather play on the edge.

Kid is going to be 290lbs. Unless auburn plays a 3-4 and they plan to try to keep him at 265lbs in that type of scheme they are just blowing smoke. Hopefully isn’t that dumb to not play the game and tell the kid he can play whatever just to get him in the boat

Advertisement
Mario is a great dude.

Regardless though, this is why I wanted more of head coach with some recruiting chops versus a stellar recruiter with some coaching chops. NIL now clips some recruiting wings.

He is still a great recruiter, but it comes down to the bills even more than ever now.

Bittersweet thing, but it has us being talked about again at least. I was sick of the NCAA picking winners and losers…But the $$ will still mostly rule. The dudes that plan on being college no more than 3 years, they are smart using NIL like a Lloyds Of London policy…
That’s fair but who else besides Mario was going to get the Mas brothers, Ruiz (even just last year), Lemonis, etc to start throwing money at both the facilities and NIL. You think Kiffin was mobilizing that Miami network?

That’s fair but who else besides Mario was going to get the Mas brothers, Ruiz (even just last year), Lemonis, etc to start throwing money at both the facilities and NIL. You think Kiffin was mobilizing that Miami network?
So last year.

no one which is the biggest issue. not that Mario is a terrible coach bc he isnt, but bc miami still isnt any diff than how they operated under Manny. this time their guy is Mario and they only provide support to him and no one else making it impossible to conduct any real coaching searches.

no one which is the biggest issue. not that Mario is a terrible coach bc he isnt, but bc miami still isnt any diff than how they operated under Manny. this time their guy is Mario and they only provide support to him and no one else making it impossible to conduct any real coaching searches.
At least this time it is a few billionaires instead of a crooked politician, his cronies, and a family that donated a building half a century ago
So last year.
maybe so, maybe not, we will see in a few months time. And you wouldn’t have had last years class or even have this level of NIL this year with just about anyone else, so your point is moot.

Advertisement
Back