2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

yeah look id love for to be true but im from here and grew up with it. the fins were always the most popular team. the canes have their niche fanbase. 30-40k diehards.
I grew up with it too, and the OB rocked for big Canes games as much as it ever did for the Dolphins. Yeah, you don’t get 70K for Temple or Rutgers but everyone knew who Michael Irvin and Jerome Brown were.

Advertisement
Well it’s an easier pill to swallow than our guy whose strength is recruiting just couldnt get the job done because his dumpster fire first season undermined him there. Mario slit his own throat.
What u think it is? Cribby is the one who said we aint balling like that

I mean ****, even in comparison to the new facilities and investment in leadership overhaul the roster building should be cheaper. If you invest that much in the foundation why wouldn’t you up the pressure to provide the right amenities?

Advertisement
All this $ talk emphasizes how much we need to get out of the poor *** ACC and start bringing in the big revenue which then frees up booster money to buy recruits rather than paying for lighting fixtures in the new facility.
man the school makes enough to build that **** themselves. the reality is boosters still probably dont get a great enough return on NIL (its not really profitable unless you land an influencer athlete (Cavinders, Livvy Dunne or a Caleb Williams type)). they probably see a better return on getting their name up somewhere

I distinctly heard D$ on his videos say there is plenty of NIL for the players we after. All of a sudden its poverty state university.
They could legitimately believe that based off of what they spent last year but….

IMG_0623.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I continue to be disappointed in our countless former NFL players who write novellas about the program's problems but have never contributed a dime. That continues to be the case post-NIL advent.
Disagree to an extent in that past athletes already lose ~50% of their money to taxes, agents, and countless other **** and have to take care of themselves for 40 more year......to then have to foot bills for a school that has an over $1.3B endowment and an almost $5B budget. They got enough money to spend on facilities and everything else such that donors can concentrate just on NIL if they wanted. But they don't spend that way - and maybe they shouldn't. Having said that, not sure why ex players gotta sacrifice their money when they didn't get paid **** during their time.

It’s simple. He’s coming here if we match Auburn’s offer.

If we don’t then you know where the program is at in terms of bankroll. Not like they’re saving these funds for all these other elite top 30 guys.
Sure but where does Breland fit in? Can we overpay for both or only one? If it’s one who do we like more and does it matter who we like more? I still think the order of operations has to be WR, DT and CB. QB is in there but it’s clear as day we will have to get a miracle out of the portal. So that said, let’s accept this is a Mannyesque class for the most part but if we overpay anywhere and get some dudes it’s at those 3 spots. We have two very good ones at WR, we have one DT and CB recruiting is the equivalent of our 2022 season.

I brought this up in another convo, but you can’t discount the importance of this 24 class. I always look at classes in tandems or two because it builds out the majority of your two deep. The 23 class is loaded but it’s missing some pieces. We need to address those pieces in this class. We have our insiders calling this a perfect storm, and that while NIL isn’t elite it is sufficient. Well then let’s focus on some difference makers we need at said positions and land. Sure the class will rank outside the top 10 but keep what we got and land another elite DT or two and a corner.

Kicking the can to the 25 class isn’t a great idea but I know we also may not have a choice. A weak 24 class will affect the 23 class and it’s effectiveness.

Advertisement
View attachment 249327
Sorry I hope he’s wrong but didn’t want to update my goodish news in bank. This is bad for us too as SEC goes divisionless.
I dont trust none of these insiders unless they got a link with the bagman. Wiltfong from 247 has been getn alot wrong when people used to take him like gospel. He thought Scott to Miami, he goes Ohio, he then thought Lightfoot and Stewart to Ohio, Lightfoot comes Miami and Stewart goes to 🐓🐓🐓

Advertisement
Back