2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
View attachment 249327
Sorry I hope he’s wrong but didn’t want to update my goodish news in bank. This is bad for us too as SEC goes divisionless.

He’s not

IMG_1177.gif

Advertisement
This will be telling, if we dont match the bag for this kid after missing out on the others then we know our NIL is subpar this cycle.
Why? It’ll just add to that “cap space”. And if we don’t use it this year it’ll roll over for next year. We’ll have so much cap space, we’ll be the Kings of cap space. You should see our cap space. It’s huge. And beautiful. No one will have cap space like our cap space.

Advertisement
Why? It’ll just add to that “cap space”. And if we don’t use it this year it’ll roll over for next year. We’ll have so much cap space, we’ll be the Kings of cap space. You should see our cap space. It’s huge. And beautiful. No one will have cap space like our cap space.
Tremendo cap space!

Advertisement
Good thing we made DT recruiting a top priority
Seems to prove what some on here have been saying. Others have caught up to us in NIL and even surpassed us; we need to up the game even more. Not sure where that comes from as I'm sure you can only go back to the Soffer/Mas gravy train so many times.

Advertisement
Is there any truth to losing Stewart that the funds allocated to him would now become available to use elsewhere? Staff surely has to pick 2-3 of these DL prospects and move our number way up for them. Hopefully it's Breland and Franklin..

Either he really want a to be coached by JT or he just wants the HIGHEST BIDDER now. You don’t make all those trips, personally workout. Knowing you’re gonna be coached personally. By one of the best to ever do it. Just to say more money is better than being prepared for the NFL. By an NFL HOF’er or could you? We give Freeze a lot of credit, but he bought his best class ever. **** even the other SEC schools sold him out probably.

He said we were middle of the pack when webeballin listed the top 21 teams. That about top ten.

Which means we "could" pay a suck tax if we wanted to for specific targets. We just haven't overpaid yet (maybe Trader and Lightfoot got extra to announce when they did).

If there was ever a time to overpay, now is it. We absolutely need to land one of Kam and Breland, plus another elite outside DL like Simmons. That keeps us relevant and in play for late flips or signing day kids going into the season.

With Kam specifically, I feel a match would do it. Maybe provide higher accelerators/out-year-balloon for certain performance metrics. But I want Breland and Simmons, too. With all the other money this program has spent on upgrades, can't let a few hundred K extra be any type of barrier right now.

Advertisement
Back