2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
Need an actual recruiter at DT. Or we need to overpay at the position.

One or the other, it's non-negotiable at this point if you miss on Breland and Franklin. If they're allegedly treating the DLine class like the OLine class of '23, my guess is it's the former that needs to be addressed.

Plenty of Joe apologists on this board, just move him off-field if you feel he's that much of a help with the Polys...except Ahfua, Jayden and others would disagree.

One or the other, it's non-negotiable at this point if you miss on Breland and Franklin. If they're allegedly treating the DLine class like the OLine class of '23, my guess is it's the former that needs to be addressed.

Plenty of Joe apologists on this board, just move him off-field if you feel he's that much of a help with the Polys...except Ahfua, Jayden and others would disagree.

The most sought after croot with the big boys, I would argue. All the big boys are looking for monster DTs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Hush! You didn’t say that when Artavius Jones committed. I swear Miami has a brand that everyone wants to come to. Relax. Let the **** play.

Advertisement
Hush! You didn’t say that when Artavius Jones committed. I swear Miami has a brand that everyone wants to come to. Relax. Let the **** play.
And there's one of them.

I gave Joe props for landing Artavius. But that's not going to save him his job...especially since Artavius has already made plenty of pro-FSU comments shortly after committing.

You really want to go through the list of DT's we've whiffed on in '23 and '24? Of course we're going to see if we can reel in Stone, Breland, and Franklin first, as well as keep Artavius. I'm saying if he fails to land any of the first three mentioned, why in the world should he keep his job recruiting-wise? Especially with all the money backing him at this position of desperate need?

Coaching remains to be seen this year. Huge year for the DTs.

And there's one of them.

I gave Joe props for landing Artavius. But that's not going to save him his job...especially since Artavius has already made plenty of pro-FSU comments shortly after committing.

You really want to go through the list of DT's we've whiffed on in '23 and '24? Of course we're going to see if we can reel in Stone, Breland, and Franklin first, as well as keep Artavius. I'm saying if he fails to land any of the first three mentioned, why in the world should he keep his job recruiting-wise?

Coaching remains to be seen this year. Huge year for the DTs.
Now go through the ones we “whiffed” since 2005. Name the big time DTs to come Miami in the past 20 years outside of LT and Marcus Fortson.

Advertisement
Now go through the ones we “whiffed” since 2005. Name the big time DTs to come Miami in the past 20 years outside of LT and Marcus Fortson.

When we missed on those did you blame the coaches at the time or the ones from years prior….

Miami didn’t hire “better than Manny”, they sought to hire “elite recruiter”…

Let’s close some of these dudes out and finish strong…

Advertisement
Back