2024 DL Kamarion Franklin 2.0 (commits to Ole Miss)

Advertisement
@Brooklyndee I know what ur goin to Colombia 4. I’ll pray 4 u dat ur safe trying to get it back to the states🙏🏾 Go Canes🙌🏾
Denzel Washington Movie GIF

BIG PAUSE
scratching chappelles show GIF

Advertisement
That's the thing about music. It takes on a different purpose in everyone. You know when you'll all know the tune? Signing day when you're supposed to. You guys all constantly try to throw in y'all's two cents into what Mario should be doing and when. The problem with that though, is he don't give a **** about y'all's opinions when he knows what he's gotta do when it's all said and done. Recruiting is a game in and of itself. Let it all play out than fire away with the comments. My two cents, we ain't never gonna be in the bottom of the big 3 in recruiting. NEVER. Do just relax and realize these kids are just like Mario. They're not worried about keeping y'all in the loop either. That's these reporters and fake *** beat writers that constantly feel the need to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks. Most of them know slightly more than y'all. Let fans simply be fans. Now I gotta hop on a plane to Colombia. Y'all enjoy your weekends & VIVA LA PUTAS

As long as we don’t see u on a 30 for 30 Netflix Narcos Special, have fun & cup check all them females for security purposes.

Advertisement
That's the thing about music. It takes on a different purpose in everyone. You know when you'll all know the tune? Signing day when you're supposed to. You guys all constantly try to throw in y'all's two cents into what Mario should be doing and when. The problem with that though, is he don't give a **** about y'all's opinions when he knows what he's gotta do when it's all said and done. Recruiting is a game in and of itself. Let it all play out than fire away with the comments. My two cents, we ain't never gonna be in the bottom of the big 3 in recruiting. NEVER. Do just relax and realize these kids are just like Mario. They're not worried about keeping y'all in the loop either. That's these reporters and fake *** beat writers that constantly feel the need to throw **** at the wall to see what sticks. Most of them know slightly more than y'all. Let fans simply be fans. Now I gotta hop on a plane to Colombia. Y'all enjoy your weekends & VIVA LA PUTAS
Pablo Escobar Narcos GIF by netflixlat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back